Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Replica's ?? Where do you stand???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Replica's ?? Where do you stand???

When it comes to Chinese replicas....which of the following statements best describes you:

1) I would never own one. It's illegal, and I am not risking prison & butt sex over a el cheapo guitar.

2) I don't care if others have them, but they are not for me.

3) I haven't thought much about it, but if I found a sweet playing one for the right price, I would buy it.

4) I currently own one, and don't see the problem with it.

5) I am on Trade Tang right now picking out the next replica to go with my 10 others.

Discuss.

What's the best way to eat a frog? Put one leg over each ear.<br><br>

My very first post on this site was to advise people to buy American or British and help to protect jobs in our countries and I was shot down in flames by guitar players who would rather have five cheap guitars than one good one. I think I was right and I still do. It's also interesting to note that Chinese is not so cheap anymore but sometimes it's unavoidable. For example the iPad I am currently typing is on is Chinese but that's simply manufacturer's greed. Guitars are no different.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Professor Tom</div>

Comment

• Lonnie99
      Lonnie99 commented
      Editing a comment
      3. Chinese guys have to feed their families too.

Simply don't believe it's ethical to put someone else's name on your mass produced product. That also happens to be illegal and I don't believe it is this forums place to promote illegal enterprise.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you play guitar, you are a friend."

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Comment

Working...
    X