Anyone ever have a problem with Music Land Central (ebay moniker dsull31068)?

BigDaddyMojo

• Members

I just received a guitar yesterday that I bought from him on ebay, a yellow 'ES175' Sanatoga archtop. It was packed well, double-boxed, and it arrived in about one week from when he received my payment.

This is at LEAST the sixth or seventh guitar I've bought online from Dennis Sullivan at MusicLand Central, and have never had any problems whatsoever. I can highly recommend this seller based on my personal experience with them.

YELLOW175INGRNROOMSIZED.jpg

• Members

ditto here, i cant tell you how many axes ive bought from them.

nice part s free shipping on most guitar buys.

he does sell more than JT's but i would say thats his bread and butter. the sanatoga ine seems to be drying up, which is a shame, they filled a nice niche that neither agile nor JT filled in

• 3 years later...
  • Members

They were very helpfully right up to the time that I placed my order and they took my $. Since then, nothing! I sent them an email to ask about shipping and the response was 'wait for our email, it will come someday'. So much for their shipping in 2 business days! I should have driven the hour & a half over to the place and picked the guitar up!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

5 year old thread is irrelevant if the question is still valid. :)

I have dealt with Dennis many times and unfortunatley the customer service has gone down hill badly.

More so in the past few months than ever.

Maybe he's having issues however without any communication or followups I will not be using his services any longer.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Mr. Darryl Stevens,

I am sorry that you feel my service has gone down in the last several months. You placed 2 orders with us for custom made Dimarzio's that needed to be custom made by Dimarzio. We send you over 10 email updates. We had come to the conclusion that your spam blocker was sending my messages to your spam folder. We do our best and work very hard to service our wonderful customers and I feel my 99.999% feedback rating on Ebay with almost 80,000 feed backs given speaks volumes about my company and the service we always try to provide. I am sorry you felt the service was not good as I take ever order very serious and we would love to have you back as a customer but of course that is certainly your choice.

Sincerely

Dennis Sullivan

Archived