I hate when this happens

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate when this happens

obsessive.jpg

I think it is a mental disorder that I tend to do things obsessively.  Things that could spell bad things for my health and life in the long run.

Last night I went to a "Can't Stop The Serenity" event, which was preceded by Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog.  I've seen both before, but DHSAB on the big screen prompted me to go home and learn the chord progressions in every song (for whatever reason).

I love music, sometimes more than anything else.  I'm not good at it, but sometimes I wonder which one of us is really in control.

Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

It's funny how nowadays the only decent metal around is the theme music for a cartoon that makes fun of metal bands.

Practice makes perfect, I say keep at it!

Besides being a guitar player,
    I'm a big fan of the guitar.
    I love that damn instrument.
    -Steve Vai

Comment

Lower your bass strings, man. You'll bleed less.

Comment

• ugameus
        ugameus commented
        Editing a comment

super glue

• phaeton
        phaeton commented
        Editing a comment

lz4005 wrote:

Lower your bass strings, man. You'll bleed less.

Good point.  I hadn't noticed that the neck had shifted a little and the action was pretty high.  I usually have higher action on my bass because I'm sloppy with the right hand.  I should work on that.  Meanwhile I gave the truss rod a tweak.

Most of that wear actually came from a guitar, though.  This happens often enough that sometimes I consider flatwound strings. 

You'd think that if I played this much I'd actually be any good though.  *sigh*

Working...
    X