Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Rank the Bands....Part #7

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank the Bands....Part #7

Rank them favorite to least favorite.....

Aerosmith

R.E.M

Poison

Radiohead

ZZ Top

What's the best way to eat a frog? Put one leg over each ear.<br><br>

Radiohead
    Aerosmith
    REM
    ZZ Top
    Poison

Radiohead far above the rest. Aerosmith and REM about equal - I like just about all the radio songs from each. ZZ Top is ok. Never got into Poison, really.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

R.E.M.

Radiohead

Aerosmith

ZZ Top

Poison (Really?  Really?!)

Comment

• kit_strong
        kit_strong commented
        Editing a comment

JRicoC wrote:

Poison (Really?  Really?!)

Admit it.. Every Rose Has its Thorn is now stuck in your head.

• Bucksstudent
        Bucksstudent commented
        Editing a comment
        R.E.M.

You know, REM has been my favorite band for ten years. Their style was totally against the Van Halen and Zeppelin albums my mother played me. They did a lot for "alternative" music, and I think they never quite get their due. Unfortunately, their fans don't help.

Radiohead

Another huge influence on me. Radiohead fans tend to be a lot cooler than the R.E.M. ones.

ZZ Top

Aerosmith

Poison (Not a fan).

R.E.M.

Aerosmith / ZZ Top (tie)

The others don't even rate.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?</div>

Comment

ZZ Top >>> Aerosmith >>>>>>>>>>> Radiohead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> R.E.M >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Poison

Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

ZZ

Aerosmith

REM

Radiohead

Please visit my website www.treeguitarworks.com

Comment

Aerosmith

ZZ Top

the last three I never listened to except the random radio song, so can't give much of an opinion on them

R.E.M

Poison

Radiohead

This space intentionally left blank

Comment

Radiohead

Aerosmith (only pre PUMP do they exist as a band to me)

ZZ Top

REM

Poison

Comment

Radiohead

ZZ Top

R.E.M

Aerosmith

Poison

Comment

not a huge fan of any of them but for me it would be something like this...

Aerosmith

REM

ZZtop

Poison (way down there)

Radiohead...(yep that's right....boring as sh...that band is to me)

Comment

• billybilly
                    billybilly commented
                    Editing a comment

REM- Out of Time and Automatic for the People were works magnificant

ZZ Top- Old ZZ Top Rocked the blues as good as anyone.

Radiohead- OK computer is a masterpiece, all else they did pales in comparison. 

Aerosmith- Meh, never did it for me.

Poison- What?

Working...
                X