My wife dusted my amp

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife dusted my amp

All my lovingly honed saved tones GONE. Is this grounds for divorce?
    “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching”
    Gerard Way

Lol no, just revenge. Go rearrange her shoes and makeup cabinet.
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment

Reminds me of the time my helpful wife cleaned my workbench.  Everything she could not identify either went into a big box or the trash can.  She meant well anyway

• Danhedonia
      Danhedonia commented
      Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
      Lol no, just revenge. Go rearrange her shoes and makeup cabinet.

This is the voice of experience.

Or, you can simply threatent to do this - with a frozen smile.  I absolutely promise it will never happen again.

If it's an old fashioned amp with just tone controls....you have to epoxy them! If it's a new fangled modelling thing with presets, then she had to do it on purpose...otherwise that would be pretty hard to do by accident.

***Please check out some of my songs. Thanks!***

"Dusted my amp"?  Is that what it's called these days?  Did she polish your fat 70s headstock as well?

Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]