Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Gansz

I'm in!!

Can I join the Squier Army?
    Loud 'n' Proud member of the Mazi Bee Militia - "It don't matter what brand it is, as long as it's playable" - NO ESTEBANS PLEASE!
    Member of the SG ARMY
    Grand Poobah of the Oddball Brigade
    Always looking for Jammers in Jersey! PM me if interested! My styles are classic rock and jam bands.

Comment

Chris Ganez on roster...Nice guitars

ACCEPTED
      ~_~LEADER OF THE SQUIER ARMY~_~

Originally posted by go cat go
      Yes indeed, where are this man's boobies?

Originally Posted by axegrinder

Regardless, I will say I have a thing for going topless...

Originally Posted by Nirvana728

Ooo, 2 sets of boobies!

Originally Posted by gypsyfireman

...the boobies...are damn fine.

i'll have one some day.

Comment

A repainted Squier MIJ Strat:

Scored it on craigslist for $30. It'll need some work--the nut is busted in two, the switch and pots are noisy, and the tremelo arm won't stay screwed in. Did I say $30???
        peace,
        missfortune (AKA Prof.Fuzz)

Comment

well i can't really join, being i'm a general in the sg army, but here's my new squier

5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
          "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by leopardstar

you know i almost put down "border patrol... to keep those canadians in line" cuz i know rude mood is from the great white north... its all good

"You are the music while the music lasts." - T. S. Eliot

SPAM References

Comment

Here's my only Squier. It's a Squier II Stratocaster (Made in India).

"You are the music while the music lasts." - T. S. Eliot

SPAM References

Comment

I have a beat-up squier strat.
                Vox Brigade

Mazi Bee kick ass Militia

Texas kicks ass

Blues Brigade

Vintage Mahoganeer

Originally Posted by bengerm77

Sex is like pizza: there's no such thing as bad pizza. Sure there is cold pizza, pizza that makes you sick, unenthusianstic meaningless pizza, and pizza that you won't get a second time. But nothing will ever make you stop wanting pizza.

Comment

I want in i gots lots o squiers.....

1.Tom Delonge Stratocaster, put a Evolution in it and changed the jack and pot out on it

2. Affinity Strat, refinished it built a guard from all fender parts, put dimarzio saddles on the bridge and cut the headstock to look more like a tele..

3.Stratocaster II from the 80's, all stock for now but i got it in parts for a refin.. it was my first electric

i just sold off this one

Good Transactions: cavpilot, ck3, EDS, Mr_GoodBomb, aldridt1, Wyatt, GibsonQC, sylvesterlowery, newbuilder, Procreatur, Tweedledee, Solly, silverring233, houdini, DCinDC, DaleH, Guttermouth, richey888, roodog, murch33, drawdeep, TFM53

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

I'm considering suing guitarmike for future damages. I'm assuming that my taxes will be paying for his future welfare benefits and that is an undue burden on me.

Originally Posted by silverring233

damn! what a ****************storm!

Comment

Originally posted by neal73

As well as the squier strat I already have, I've just bought a squier Jagmaster, which should be through any day.

What pickups have people been putting in these?

I just put a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge and a PAF Pro in the neck of My Jagmaster II and it sounds great, a perfect combination.
                    Squier Jagmaster II
                    Squier 51'
                    1996 MIA Fender Deluxe 5 string Jazz Bass
                    100 watt Fender Bassman Combo

Comment

• thanks for that, and for the reminder - here's my latest addition:

Got to love that font they used on the headstock! Got it for

Comment

• this thread starter die or what?? a army with no leader.
                        Good Transactions: cavpilot, ck3, EDS, Mr_GoodBomb, aldridt1, Wyatt, GibsonQC, sylvesterlowery, newbuilder, Procreatur, Tweedledee, Solly, silverring233, houdini, DCinDC, DaleH, Guttermouth, richey888, roodog, murch33, drawdeep, TFM53

I'm considering suing guitarmike for future damages. I'm assuming that my taxes will be paying for his future welfare benefits and that is an undue burden on me.

Comment

• someone call me?
                          ~_~LEADER OF THE SQUIER ARMY~_~

Originally posted by go cat go
                          Yes indeed, where are this man's boobies?

Originally Posted by axegrinder

Regardless, I will say I have a thing for going topless...

Originally Posted by Nirvana728

Ooo, 2 sets of boobies!

Originally Posted by gypsyfireman

...the boobies...are damn fine.

i'll have one some day.

Comment

• 1999 Squier with P-90 mod. Also have a Tele Custom H+H (no good pics right now) and a Affinity Strat.
                            -=RIP "Norton"=-

Comment

• I still dont see my name on the roster so i sall start the Squier Gorilla War Unit

Comment

• I have a tele squier affinity which I love... so count me in

Comment

Working...
                                X