October Spam

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

cop.gif

• Members

Brand new w/box Randall RG13 Pedalboard/Amplifier. There's a LOT of features in this box! I won it in an online giveaway so I'm selling it a lot cheaper than it costs new.

3 Channel, 1 watt High Gain FET Solid State Guitar Floor-Pedal/Amplifier with Switchable FX Loop, Volume Boost function, external 9v pedal power jack, 1/8? Stereo Media input, Headphone output,Speaker emulated XLR direct output with ground lift and external RGA-13 Power Supply included

You can run it as a pedalboard into a guitar amp, run it direct for recording or run it into a speaker cab to use it as a 1.7 watt amp head.

Costs $250 from almost all retailers, will sell for $185 in as-new, in box condition.

DSCN0214\_zpsfe56009d\_sm.jpg

• Members

I bought this one as kind of a mistake. I wanted an amber colored one with a ZR trem, and bought this one in a moment of passion. I don't need it as I now have my amber colored one. This is in pristine condition, the only things wrong with it is that some of the cosmo black is worn off of the hardware, but I haven't seen an Ibanez yet that didn't have some of it worn off. It's solid mahogany with stock Ibanez pickups, quilted maple top, maple 22 fret neck with the ZR trem double locking trem. Comes with the original trem bar that screws in for height adjustment, but locks into place with a thumbwheel screw so you can position it however you want. I haven't had it very long, but I can't find anything else wrong with it.

It also comes with the original IBanez molded plastic with blue fur lined hard case. The case is in good condition, but the previous owner tried to enlarge it so another guitar could fit in it, but it still holds the guitar pretty securely. Looks fine on the outside.

I'm negotiable, but I have a lot of money tied up in this one. I'm asking $450 shipped anywhere in the cont. USA, including paypal fees.

IMG\_3395.JPG

IMG\_3390.JPG

IMG\_3393.JPG

• Members

hi guys - i know i don't really show up here anymore as all us OMG dudes kinda went our own way; but i ain't forgot all yall.

anyway, a lil iphone app i built just might come in handy to some, so i wanted to mention it. oh, and also maybe make a buck or two off my hard work. 

it's called up it and it's a super simple lil app that'll let you shrink and upload photos and get an easy URL in your phone's clipboard for posting around here without blowing up style sheets with some huge image. 

Up It

thanks for any support! hope all are still rockin!

• Members

Resy is giving away a Bohemian Guitars "BoHo" Series oil can guitar in October.

As part of our launch giveaway, we have one of these cool electrics from Atlanta based Bohemian Guitars.

It's a fully functioning 6 string electric with a maple neck and bridge, an ebony fingerboard, and a single coil pickup with volume and tone controls. And of course, the body is metal.

These things are great for travel and they are a great conversation piece with a unique tone.

For more information and to sign up to win, visit resy.com/prizes

Boehmian Guitar

• Members

Resy wrote:

Resy is giving away a Bohemian Guitars "BoHo" Series oil can guitar in October.

As part of our launch giveaway, we have one of these cool electrics from Atlanta based Bohemian Guitars.

It's a fully functioning 6 string electric with a maple neck and bridge, an ebony fingerboard, and a single coil pickup with volume and tone controls. And of course, the body is metal.

These things are great for travel and they are a great conversation piece with a unique tone.

For more information and to sign up to win, visit
resy.com/prizes

Boehmian Guitar

I couldnt figure out how to enter the giveaway, but I gotta say those look fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived