I DEMAND a public apology from this forum.

DaveAronow

• Members

someone said i wasn't fit to lay with dogs or even to eat with pigs.

Wel I'm here  here to tell you..... you...."people"

That you dobn know me!

I am in fact, fit to sleep with pigs and eat with  dogs, and sleep with dogs and eat with pigs, and all variations of combinatins thereof.

Henceforth, and thusly, I DEMAND my public apology NOW!

NOW I SAID!

If I don't get it by sundown today, I am going to break in to your houses and sleep with your dogs, and possibly even your farm animals If you have any, and GOD HELP any small furry woodland forest creature s that just may happen to be frolicing about!

Think I'm bluffing?

You dont know me! I come from a long line of chicken f@#ckers.

When the world freaked out because Jeffrey Dommer said he would rather have sex with a dead animal than a live person, I was tthere to stand beside him and lend support. Been there, done that.

When that guy, I forget his name, up in the panhandle of Florida tried to marry his pet sheep, I was there for that too. Ok, well that one actually WAS me but you get the point.

You people don't know me!

Ill HAVE that apology NOW!

Or else!

• Members

DaveAronow wrote:

Ok, Mr. Sully, but I better not catch you refilling your bowl of fruit loops and you got ten minutes, not a second longer.

You gunna eat the rest of that pop tart?

i wasn't going to... but considering hell is about to be unleashed, i might make a pig of myself

• Members

Ok, quick summary. Two forumites, both known for posting humorous things, got into a little scuffle. One called the other a racist, or hinted at it, I don't remember, and the other got really upset. He posted a thread demanding a public apology. Of course, all he got was more ridicule. It is the internet, after all.

It was entertaining for a day or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived