X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 Gibson Day!!

gibson.jpeg

Picked this up today for $100. It's  missing 2 strings (the seller kept saying that and I think that's why he wanted it gone for cheap), but everything is there and the neck is straight for the most part.

I gave the guy an extra $20 to drive it to me. I've never had a score like this. Good day!

Attached Files
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

NICE!

Comment

• Verne Andru
      Verne Andru commented
      Editing a comment

Sweet. Need more pics!

Color me green. Nice score!
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

This is the part where you immediately mail a check for $120 to your nearest children

Comment

• xrleroyx
        xrleroyx commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone!! Will get more pics and such when I get to cleaning it up. It's GROSS.

:smiley-bounce015:

So many guitars, so little time

Comment

You're near Elderly, right? Since they deal in vintage gear so much, they must have someone on staff or a contact
        Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• xrleroyx
          xrleroyx commented
          Editing a comment
          "Near".

It'd be a day trip. It's about an hour and a half away

Ah. I thought you had said in a thread once that you were near it.

Comment

Couldn't resist. Strung it up. Really high level guitar.
          dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

• stevemcb
            stevemcb commented
            Editing a comment

My brother has one of these that someone ripped the PG off and retrofitted with a PAF in the neck.  It is the sweetest, most resonant guitar I have ever had the pleasure to lay hands on.  Great score!

I'm jealous! That's beautiful. Great score. HNGD!

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
          Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

Working...
        X