Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker
    View Post

McInturff Empress

nice picture, Bb! that McInturff is tasty, for sure.
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Invader.CC
      View Post

Some guitars are more photogenic then others so here is a couple of my more photogenic guitars

I will add more later

cool guitars!
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

• Here are a few of mine:

"You see, we are here, as far as I can tell, to help each other; our brothers, our sisters, our friends, our enemies. That is to help each other and not hurt each other." ~ Stevie Ray Vaughan

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JWBlues
          View Post

Here are a few of mine:

very nice! i'd love to try one of those Zions some time. haven't seen one in person yet.

Comment

• i owned this 2001 gibson "working man" WM-45 acoustic for a while, but truthfully i could never get on with it, and reached for other acoustics consistently until the day i sold this. it went all the way to Australia, and the guy on the other end loves it. he did not, however, love the shipping cost.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GreatDane
              View Post

Finally some pics of your firebird. Here's mine:

The forumite formally known as guitarded84. 2.0 killed my old account.

My band:
              www.meaninfulgnames.com

Comment

• I'll play

Left to right..

MIA 01 Texas Specials/MIA 00 Texas Specials/09 Crook/Custom 05 '57 relic with 69 pups/Ibanez '93 SR800 bass/MIA 96 Lone Star/MIJ 07 paisley RI/PRS SE custom semi/LP 05 Premium Plus

Had a band, played some shows, made a CD... Got a Job - Project Studio, Fender, Gibson, Crook,Wolfgang guitars, VOX Tube amps, Ibanez Bass

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JWBlues
                  View Post

More of this guy.
                  Fender Mexi-Strat
                  Aiken Invader
                  Jackson 2X12
                  Fender Vibro Champ
                  Crews Maniac Sound Taco
                  Hao Rust Driver
                  Vintage Technologies Toad
                  Ibanez CS-9
                  Thomas Organ Cry Baby
                  Guyatone Wah Rocker
                  Sony HR-GP5 & HR-RC5
                  Emu PK6

Comment

View Post

I'd have a tough time putting that 1 down,sweet collection
                    1989 Gibson SG
                    Eleven Rack

Comment

View Post

very nice! i'd love to try one of those Zions some time. haven't seen one in person yet.

Thanks! You have some great looking gear too.

Zion's are great guitars. My Silverburst Primera is my number one.

This is my other Zion:

Zion Powerglide

"You see, we are here, as far as I can tell, to help each other; our brothers, our sisters, our friends, our enemies. That is to help each other and not hurt each other." ~ Stevie Ray Vaughan

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman
                        View Post

More of this guy.

Sure, here you go:

Bob Hartman Custom built guitar:

Comment

• A couple (or 3) of my recent pics...........

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by polytonality
                            View Post

Finally some pics of your firebird. Here's mine:

zebrawood~ cool!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Superrust
                              View Post

I'll play

Left to right..

MIA 01 Texas Specials/MIA 00 Texas Specials/09 Crook/Custom 05 '57 relic with 69 pups/Ibanez '93 SR800 bass/MIA 96 Lone Star/MIJ 07 paisley RI/PRS SE custom semi/LP 05 Premium Plus

that is one fine family you have there. thank you for sharing!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by twisty571
                                View Post

I'd have a tough time putting that 1 down,sweet collection

haha~ thank you! both that one and it's "sister" G0 get a lot of play these days. hey sound great and play very well. i think i'll play this one tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X