No announcement yet.

Guitar Pictures.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Dane,

Thank you for the reminder on the PRS SC 20th Artist. I still feel the pain from selling that one, but in the long run all turned out well. I went for quite a ride on trades. Here are the trades in order.

1. PRS McCarty Soapbar

2. PRS SC 20th Annv Artist - I so miss this one.

3. Gibson LP R0

4. PRS Experience 59/09

That last one is NOT going anywhere - EVER.
    Jeff
    PRS Modern Eagle 1 / PRS PS Hollowbody II / PRS SC245 Ltd 57-08 #47 /PRS Exp 59/09 / Hamer Monaco III / Martin Custom DSM / Univox Coily | Other Crap: Tophat Super Deluxe / PT-2 / Mini DejaVibe>Timmy>Zendrive2>Big Muff Wicker>DLS Chorus-Vib>DLS Echotap>Pitchblack
    Good Deals w/ thesjkexperienc, fusionbear, SouthernShred, Bloo, briankp7, TDavis, fenderball, I3PUTT, GreatDane

Comment

Nice pics GD! Your collection never lets me down.
      ~Heel

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MAX OD
          View Post

This thread is lustworthy!

Also, I love this one from you page:

hey thank you! it's my 1979 Silverburst Custom. here's some more pics.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Heel
            View Post

Nice pics GD! Your collection never lets me down.

thank you, G_H! it's nice that we have similar tastes.
            INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ?Winding?
              View Post

lovely! what year is that again?

Comment

Here's the '04 R9 I mentioned

and that standard you sold me - I would assume the R9 is solid, but this thing is almost twice as heavy!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead, lol
                  View Post

and that standard you sold me - I would assume the R9 is solid, but this thing is almost twice as heavy!

those are both beautiful guitars! do you have a pic of the whole guitar family? you have guitars i never knew you owned.

Comment

Thanks, and I don't at the moment, but I'll try to take one soon. I'm waiting for my #1 LP to be refinished, so I'll probably take some of the others for now.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GreatDane
                      View Post

lovely! what year is that again?

Sorry for the slow response. 2006 VOS shy of 8.5lbs. Need a more precise scale.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead, lol
                        View Post

Very nice.

Comment

• this one came home with me about a year or so ago as i happened to be in a local music store for strings. it's a somewhat rare 2000 Standard that Gibson did in an assortment of limited colors. it's solid blue with some very subtle, small flakes mixed it to give it this crazy-cool depth without being very "bling". the back is a dark chocolate brown. the board is ebony, which i very much enjoy. very nice sounding and rather heavy (no chambering here). i am not really a blue guitar kind of guy, but this one is stunning (IMO).

Comment

• i took this 2001 '68 Reissue Les Paul Custom in on a trade (for another custom, incidently). it has the fattest neck of any les paul i've ever played; fatter even than the '52 Reissue LP Goldtop. Remarkably, it's really nice playing on a neck that fat. bends are easy, and arpeggios are a breeze. best part is my hand never gets tired. anyway, it looks, sounds, and plays beautifully. it's heavy (~10 lbs), but no worries; that's what strap locks are for.

Comment

• I'm diggin' that blue les paul... the custom is nice too... just picked up a black '98 standard, after selling my '06 goldtop classic and regretting it. I'm actually happier w/ the std...
                              My old band: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/dragstripriot
                              Gibson Les Paul junior/'67 Fender Bassman/Marshall 1965 cab/ '91 MIJ
                              fender p bass/ampeg B-15S/2 15" Marshall JCM800 bass cabs

Comment

• +1 on the blue Standard, gorgeous
                                Good deals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45270390

YoutubeJams http://www.youtube.com/user/sixblade...4?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                                X