Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Rick 381
    View Post

Holy Vox batman

Quote Originally Posted by Pushead
    View Post

I need a bigger couch.

Holy LPs batman
    Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Pushead
      View Post

I need a bigger couch.

Or fewer guitars.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by larry50
        View Post

Or fewer guitars.

Bite your tongue!
        My Guitars

My amp

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Pushead
          View Post

Bite your tongue!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Rick 381
            View Post

Where did Rocky come from?

Did you paint it yourself?

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

• A friend painted it. The back of the headstock is signed by Pattie Boyd.
              HCGB #77

Member,
              Squier Army
              Rickenbacker Squadron
              Gretsch Gang
              Epiphone Empire

"I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with 20 notes." - Les Paul, 2002

Comment

• Here is a pic of the guitar I have been playing this week-You cannot tell from the picture but it has an enormous C neck very similar to that of my R8. it and the Maz 18 are a perfect combination!

http://www.reverbnation.com/davidandthetinydaggers
                http://www.guitarfugue.com/
                http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=913992
                http://www.myspace.com/davidandthetinydaggers

member of the G&L Militia

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Spirithawk
                  View Post

Thanks, the pic really doesn't do it justice though. I've had it for 43 years. Bought it in 1967. I'd sooner cut off an arm than sell it. But I am handing it down to my youngest daughter soon. She's in her 14th year in the Navy and has loved it since a little girl. I even carried it to Vietnam and back 72-73.

you're a really cool dad!!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by DavidMgT
                    View Post

Here is a pic of the guitar I have been playing this week-You cannot tell from the picture but it has an enormous C neck very similar to that of my R8. it and the Maz 18 are a perfect combination!

that's a really cool looking G&L, David! how well does that particular pic capture the blue color?
                    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GreatDane
                      View Post

that's a really cool looking G&L, David! how well does that particular pic capture the blue color?

The rest of the photo seems spot on, so I would guess it's a pretty accurate rendition.

Comment

• Couple recent pics of my #1:

And a couple pics I took after putting a Fender mint green guard on my Gilmour clone:

And I bought this loaded Highway One body from Doc Morbius. I put an aged pearl guard on it and a set of BG Phatties.

I swapped a couple necks around and one of my coral strats ended up with this rosewood jobbie:

Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

• Love this one, David. I posted a pic of it over on TGP last week, but I can can never keep HCEGers with different TGP names straight, so I just called you DavidMgT.

Really like that guitar.

I've played a couple G&Ls with those Z pickups... what does the mini toggle do exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMgT
                          View Post

Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by cratz2
                            View Post

Couple recent pics of my #1:

And a couple pics I took after putting a Fender mint green guard on my Gilmour clone:

And I bought this loaded Highway One body from Doc Morbius. I put an aged pearl guard on it and a set of BG Phatties.

I swapped a couple necks around and one of my coral strats ended up with this rosewood jobbie:

those are beautiful, cratz. i really should get another strat one of these days. maybe someday...
                            INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Some interesting faces.....

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X