Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Pictures.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deals with: andrewbrisin, whenboysetsfire, reverendmaynard, thesockmonster

Comment

• Wow, this has almost everything i'd want in a tele. Humbuckers but still s/c in bridge, belly cut... Is this a new one? I don't remember seeing this one before.

You have many of the nicest BLUE guitars on this board.

Hey, J! it's a completely amazing tele, with one of the nicest necks i've played on a tele-style guitar. it's vinetto's 50s style neck- full and with a nice V shape that really fits my hand well. i picked it up in a trade not long ago.

thanks and i'm glad you can dig the blue guitars~ if you'd have asked me two years ago if i'd be owning one blue guitar (let alone more than one), i'd probably say no. but the finish color has grown on me, and bottom line is the guitars feel and play great. hard to pass up a killer guitar just because it's blue
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• killer, killer pic. the vibe off of that set up is gumming up my keyboard and staining the walls...
        INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

• killer, killer pic. the vibe off of that set up is gumming up my keyboard and staining the walls...

haha, thanks man.
          Good deals with: andrewbrisin, whenboysetsfire, reverendmaynard, thesockmonster

Comment

• You always take well-staged and great looking pics, Dan!

That cabinet looks absolutely awesome!

Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

• It a good thing your LP stable of guitars dont eat or ****************!

i took these pics over the holiday weekend. it's not the entire "family", but it is all of the Gibson Reissues that i own. it's the first time i've taken them all out and seen them together. it's a beautiful bunch, IMO. can you name them all?

Comment

• It a good thing your LP stable of guitars dont eat or ****************!

yes, i'd say if they did either i'd seriously be questioning if they were even guitars!

Comment

• Slapped a new neck on the red tele and am getting ready to sell it so I snapped some more pics. I ended up with a few good ones I thought I would share.

Comment

• Add Tag...

Comment

• LOVE non reverses

Comment

• Slapped a new neck on the red tele and am getting ready to sell it so I snapped some more pics. I ended up with a few good ones I thought I would share.

wow. I have major wood looking at your setup. Please tell us about the amp. Is that a SD Quarter Pounder in the bridge? That's a mean ass pickup, my brother has one. His Tele is nowhere as killer as that though.....just wow.
                        href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke

Comment

• LOVE non reverses

Not my style, but very cool looking. Actually a bit understated in its own way.

Comment

• Gotta add my new Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top

Comment

The second photo is my new desktop wallpaper. Hope you don't mind.

Killer setup. Easily in the top 5 "guitar + amp" combo's I've ever seen. Just the look of it... so nice.
                              Originally Posted by Caesar

Funny, I just sold my HOG for $420 on ebay. It's a great pedal, but, much like my brain, I only used 10% of it's features.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

After many pickup/guard swaps, I thought refinishing it blue would make it sound the best.

Comment

• wow. I have major wood looking at your setup. Please tell us about the amp. Is that a SD Quarter Pounder in the bridge? That's a mean ass pickup, my brother has one. His Tele is nowhere as killer as that though.....just wow.

Wow, thanks guys.

To answer your questions...The tele is just a partscaster that I built. It looks good now but it has fought me the whole way through the build. The pickups are from a baja tele, so twisted in the neck and baja in the bridge. I am actually selling it, it's not my main guitar and the solid ash body is so heavy.

The amp is a handbuilt that is loosely based on an old fender vibro champ, but the tremolo can go from fender to insane

The cab is actually from an old projector cabinet (which is why there is the hole in the lower right). It is loaded with an OLD 4ohm 12" Magnavox speaker.

Here are some snaps of my new guitar:

Comment

Working...
                                X