X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius
    View Post

Lovely family shot on the couch! You have more LPs than I do Strats. That's inconceivable!

thank you, Doc! but that's impossible; how many strats are you up to? i'm sure you have me beat. wait until i take a picture with ALL the les pauls in it. it will be GLORIOUS.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

You guys have some HOTTT guitars!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite pics.

Jeff
        PRS Modern Eagle 1 / PRS PS Hollowbody II / PRS SC245 Ltd 57-08 #47 /PRS Exp 59/09 / Hamer Monaco III / Martin Custom DSM / Univox Coily | Other Crap: Tophat Super Deluxe / PT-2 / Mini DejaVibe>Timmy>Zendrive2>Big Muff Wicker>DLS Chorus-Vib>DLS Echotap>Pitchblack
        Good Deals w/ thesjkexperienc, fusionbear, SouthernShred, Bloo, briankp7, TDavis, fenderball, I3PUTT, GreatDane

Comment

Nice Jaguar.
          ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
          Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thehikingdude
            View Post

One of my favorite pics.

that's a beauty! what camera and settings are you using? your photos always look amazing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDane
                  View Post

that's a beauty! what camera and settings are you using? your photos always look amazing.

Thanks! Nikon D200. I usually shoot with the lens wide open or fairly close to it. Sometimes I like to boost the contrast a little bit. Sunlight is always fun to play with. I've not had that chance with my new blue quilt top yet - only clouds.
                  Jeff
                  PRS Modern Eagle 1 / PRS PS Hollowbody II / PRS SC245 Ltd 57-08 #47 /PRS Exp 59/09 / Hamer Monaco III / Martin Custom DSM / Univox Coily | Other Crap: Tophat Super Deluxe / PT-2 / Mini DejaVibe>Timmy>Zendrive2>Big Muff Wicker>DLS Chorus-Vib>DLS Echotap>Pitchblack
                  Good Deals w/ thesjkexperienc, fusionbear, SouthernShred, Bloo, briankp7, TDavis, fenderball, I3PUTT, GreatDane

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thehikingdude
                    View Post

Thanks! Nikon D200. I usually shoot with the lens wide open or fairly close to it. Sometimes I like to boost the contrast a little bit. Sunlight is always fun to play with. I've not had that chance with my new blue quilt top yet - only clouds.

that's a nice camera, according to the reviews out there. sun or clouds, your pictures are some of the best i've seen around here. the fact that your guitars are unbelievable too doesn't hurt

Comment

i picked up this 2005 Tom Anderson Pro Am in funky-cool "bowling ball" finish a while back, and it is the super-strat to end all super strats. everything about this guitar is flawless; the neck is perfect, and everything feels very, very well put together. the humbuckers can be tapped, and the frets are stainless steel. the finish probably isn't for everyone, but i've wanted one of these ever since i saw a picture of one just like this in the 90s. when this arrived, i was able to take another "dream guitar" off the list.

Comment

Comment

Nice shots GreatDane!!! Here's a bit of work I did this morning while I was "working" from home.

I suppose it's time I get a flametop!!!
                          Jeff

Comment

nice pics, hikingdude. they look like fine furniture. visually amazing.

Comment

i was playing this one yesterday for a little while, and it is even more stunning in person that my pics allow. it's got a thick Koa top and a really nice tone.

and here it is with some "colleagues".

Comment

My precious :3

Comment

Working...
                                X