Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Pictures.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cratz2 is a pretty good photographer. He's taken several pictures of my gear. Even with a good camera, my pics somehow always look like those terrible digital phone pics you see in the spam thread and on ebay.
    ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
    Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

Cratz2 is a pretty good photographer. He's taken several pictures of my gear. Even with a good camera, my pics somehow always look like those terrible digital phone pics you see in the spam thread and on ebay.

cratz2 is great. i like tweedledee's pics as well. there's a few others, but i can't think of who they are right now.
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

i took these pics over the holiday weekend. it's not the entire "family", but it is all of the Gibson Reissues that i own. it's the first time i've taken them all out and seen them together. it's a beautiful bunch, IMO. can you name them all?
        INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

• stompk
          stompk commented
          Editing a comment

dang man. that's an amazing collection. I'm still saving up for my first les paul. I hope you get real pleasure from that.

guess what it is...

( t b c / t o n m a n u f a k t u r ) ... the home of the TIBORANGE pedals
        SELLING MY ORANGE OVERDRIVE 120 COMBO

Comment

guess what it is...

it's an ampeg plexi guitar shot on a shag rug with some weird effects and slow exposure?

Comment

I'd do dirty things with that R4 and G0. Lovely family, Dane.

Comment

I'd do dirty things with that R4 and G0. Lovely family, Dane.

thank you, S_O! they both clean up nicely too, but i agree dirty is where it's at.

Comment

guess what it is...

it's an ampeg plexi guitar shot on a shag rug with some weird effects and slow exposure?

yeah right! oke:

didn't take to long
                ( t b c / t o n m a n u f a k t u r ) ... the home of the TIBORANGE pedals
                SELLING MY ORANGE OVERDRIVE 120 COMBO

Comment

i took these pics over the holiday weekend. it's not the entire "family", but it is all of the Gibson Reissues that i own. it's the first time i've taken them all out and seen them together. it's a beautiful bunch, IMO. can you name them all?

I'll take a shot at naming them.

Top row: R7, R8, '52 reissue, R8, G0, 57 Black Beauty, '68 Custom, JB Reissue
                  Bottom Row: R6, R9, R9, R4

Comment

I'll take a shot at naming them.

Top row: R7, R8, '52 reissue, R8, G0, 57 Black Beauty, '68 Custom, JB Reissue
                    Bottom Row: R6, R9, R9, R4

you are SO close. the guitar just to the right of the '52RI is actually another G0. i loved the lemon-ish one so much that i scored the other one a few weeks after.

... and while it's nearly identical to the (MUCH pricier) JB RI, the guitar in the back on the far right pre-dates the official release of the JB, so to be technically correct i guess we have to refer to it as a R4 Oxblood. the neck on that thing is fat as heck. i love it. the previous owner replaced the creme trim with the black, but i have all the original trim if i ever wanted to put it back to stock.

thank you again, S_O, for the interest!

Comment

Most beautiful collection of LPs I've ever seen, GD, but that tea-burst plaintop on the left is absolutely gorgeous. Cheers!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
                        View Post

Most beautiful collection of LPs I've ever seen, GD, but that tea-burst plaintop on the left is absolutely gorgeous. Cheers!

thank you, Preacher! that was my first gibson Reissue and it is an amazing guitar. i do play it often, even if the sticker is still on the pickguard. i never got around to taking it off and then when people started commenting on how i should take it off, that was my cue to leave it on...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDane
                          View Post

you are SO close. the guitar just to the right of the '52RI is actually another G0. i loved the lemon-ish one so much that i scored the other one a few weeks after.

... and while it's nearly identical to the (MUCH pricier) JB RI, the guitar in the back on the far right pre-dates the official release of the JB, so to be technically correct i guess we have to refer to it as a R4 Oxblood. the neck on that thing is fat as heck. i love it. the previous owner replaced the creme trim with the black, but i have all the original trim if i ever wanted to put it back to stock.

thank you again, S_O, for the interest!

With a collection like that how can I not take some interest? =)

So when do we get to see a picture of the full Les Paul family together?

Comment

Lovely family shot on the couch! You have more LPs than I do Strats. That's inconceivable!
                            ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                            Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Strung_Out
                              View Post

With a collection like that how can I not take some interest? =)

So when do we get to see a picture of the full Les Paul family together?

i should have kept going this weekend once i had all the reissues out. this coming weekend will be pleasantly hectic with friends visiting from out of town, but if i can find an hour or so, then i will take a shot at it. i need more stands, or will have to slide some additional chairs into the picture. or i could just stack them on the floor like yngwie and his vintage strats...

Comment

Working...
                              X