No announcement yet.

Guitar Pictures.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitars:
    Too many to list, many Carvin's and friends.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by gtr475
      View Post

Some closeups on my guitars

thank you for posting those pics! can you give me some details on pics 1, 4 and 5? those are gorgeous!
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by esphil
        View Post

i really like the looks of that Parker- congrats again on your new guitar!
        INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by gtr475
          View Post

Some closeups on my guitars

Great. Now let's see some not-so-closeups. I want to see some full guitar shots of those.
          Fender Mexi-Strat
          Aiken Invader
          Jackson 2X12
          Fender Vibro Champ
          Crews Maniac Sound Taco
          Hao Rust Driver
          Vintage Technologies Toad
          Ibanez CS-9
          Thomas Organ Cry Baby
          Guyatone Wah Rocker
          Sony HR-GP5 & HR-RC5
          Emu PK6

Comment

• pictures of a 1969 Gretsch Tennessean i owned for a while. i ended up trading this to another HC'er. i loved the way the pickups sounded, and am a big fan of bigsby bridges. the neck was nice; a little thinner than i prefer, but played fine. i also figure if i ever wanted to pick up a vintage Gretsch in the future, i'd probably go with a cleaner example (there's some binding rot).

Comment

• Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by sixlicks
                View Post

very nice! i'm assuming that's a reissue because it's so clean. are those guitars as heavy as i keep hearing they are? it's a beauty!

Comment

• About nine pounds I guess . I have never put it on a scale . It is a r. i. made in 2008.

Comment

• here are pics of my 1993 Gibson Les Paul Standard. it's one of their limited edition versions and has what i think are a couple of nice features; the fretboard is ebony and the finish is what i call a "redtop" (instead of the classic goldtop). the neck is slimmer like a '60s carve. nice weight on this one too- between 8.5 and 9 lbs.

Comment

• here are some pictures of the "twins"; these are two Gibson Les Paul Doublecut Specials that were done as part of a limited run back in the early 90s. a few cosmetic appointments differentiate this batch from later reissues; bound dot fretboards, inlayed headstock logos, better pickups, volume/tone knob pointers.

i bought these a few months apart from the same seller; they are serial # sisters, even though the "limited edition" truss cover puts them almost 100 guitars apart. they must have done all the truss covers at once and then put them on without regard for what place the guitar was in the factory line.

Comment

• ... and the two together.

Comment

• Posted already, but what the hell
                          My gear:
                          AXL Badwater SRO Pro
                          2001 Brawley Threat LTD
                          Warmoth Superstrat
                          JB Player neck-thru project currently in progress

Yamaha THR10

Comment

• Just a couple more...

GuitarHeads: http://www.guitarheads.orgSome of My Music: Scott Abene - Reverb Nation"Ich bin Jung und brauche das Geld"-Eko Fresh

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GreatDane
                              View Post

... and the two together.

Beauties! I wish they made a double cuts in green like the single cuts in the 90s.

Why does one of the headstocks say Junior when it's a Special?
                              Fender Mexi-Strat
                              Aiken Invader
                              Jackson 2X12
                              Fender Vibro Champ
                              Crews Maniac Sound Taco
                              Hao Rust Driver
                              Vintage Technologies Toad
                              Ibanez CS-9
                              Thomas Organ Cry Baby
                              Guyatone Wah Rocker
                              Sony HR-GP5 & HR-RC5
                              Emu PK6

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman
                                View Post

Beauties! I wish they made a double cuts in green like the single cuts in the 90s.

Why does one of the headstocks say Junior when it's a Special?

thank you! that's a helluva good question; i have no idea why they put the junior decal on one and not the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X