• Show
Clear All

• Extremely high end Agile AL-2000

Agile AL-2000 Les Paul Guitar CHERRY SUNBURST HOT RODDED! - $2000

UP FOR AUCTION IS AN AGILE AL-2000 ELECTRIC GUITAR IN A CHERRY
    SUNBURST FINISH. THIS GUITAR IS IN MINT CONDITION AND HAS HAD
    A VERY THOROUGH SETUP, TUNE, AND ADJUST FROM A PROFESSIONAL
    GUITAR TECH WITHIN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. GUITAR WAS LAST PLAYED
    LIVE AT AN EVENT LAST MONTH. CURRENTLY, THE GUITAR IS IN STORAGE.
    I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON THE PRICE. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.

When I asked the seller what kind of swindling con artist would try to sell a $225 guitar for $2k, his reply was "It's hot rodded" with no details.

Scamming morons like this make me sick.

Vintage Sunburst Epi Dot Dlx: Seth Lover set | Red MIM Strat: Tonerider City Limits set; Deaf Eddie Fat-O-Caster switch | 3TS Classic Vibe 60s Strat: Deaf Eddie Chromacaster switch | Ibanez SZ520QM: Dimarzio Bluesbucker & Air Zone | Fender Sonoran Bucket acoustic-electric | Fender Super Champ XD: Eminence Ragin' Cajun; JJ Tubes | Fender G-Dec III 30: Eminence Ragin' Cajun

Only thing hot rodded there is the would-be buyer.

Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

• Bucksstudent
      Bucksstudent commented
      Editing a comment
      Check out his ebay profile. Dude is a scam artist.

Damn guys. You all must be loads of fun at band practice.

If you can't do a little on line research to see what the guitar is worth then, just ignore the listing....?

Even $350 was unrealistic. Who would fall for that? Why get pissed at each other because some guy in Virginia needs drug money?
    ************************************************** ******************************* **** Fender Stratopartscaster, Agile AD2300 with GFS Retrotron NY II pickups, Fender MIM Duo-Sonic.

Comment

There's lots of disgusting deplorable behavior that isn't technically against the law but still pretty evil. Post sex videos of that ex-girlfriend who dumped you and ruin her life. I particularly like these "mugshot" websites that demand payment to remove your mugshot for a DUI or whatever from appearing immediately at the top of a google search for your name. Hey IT AIN'T ILLEGAL. Nice excuse when people call you out for doing evil.
      Originally Posted by DToad:

Lets face it- today's GOP is all about the richest one percent exploiting the dumbest fifty percent.

Comment

Working...
      X