Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Best clip-on headstock Guitar Tuner?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best clip-on headstock Guitar Tuner?

I'm looking to get one of those clip-on headstock guitar tuners to keep in my acoustic guitar case.  Are any of them superior to the others?  Are there any to avoid?  Thanks!

Very happy with the Snark SN-8. Cheap, fast and accurate.

<div class="signaturecontainer">My band, <a href="http://hardluckstreet.com" target="_blank">Hard Luck Street</a></div>

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

FlyingV wrote:

Very happy with the Snark SN-8. Cheap, fast and accurate.

I just bought a couple of those, much brighter than previous versions, accurate, they were just over 10 bucks, can't go wrong.  

none of them are as accurate as a pedal tuner but I use a fender ft-004 that's $9 on ebay. Works good for that price. I just like the convenience. Great for acoustics too.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><u>Good deals with:</u> ICFootball62, Osirisprotocol, D23dBaWx<br><br><u>My gear:</u><br>2006 Fender Koa Stratocaster MIK<br>2012 Fender USA Standard Stratocaster<br>2011 Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster<br>1990's Danelectro 56-U2 reissue<br>American Alder SX Hawk<br>2011 Taylor 310CE<br>2012 Takamine G340SC<br>Bogner Alchemist head 40w w/ marshall 2x12<br>Late 90s Fender Blues Jr.<br>Vox AD15VT hybrid combo amp</div>

Comment

• DeepEnd
      DeepEnd commented
      Editing a comment

I have a Snark (the blue one) that works well. I've used it on acoustic and electric guitars, mandolin, banjo and bass. I have to play the 12th fret harmonic to tune the E on a bass reliably but otherwise it works well.

I hear about them all the time these snark tuners. Since my Korg tuner was ruined from a soak in root beer so I guess I can go and get one

Comment

Best darned saying I heard all day

Comment

Working...
    X