X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best clip-on headstock Guitar Tuner?

I'm looking to get one of those clip-on headstock guitar tuners to keep in my acoustic guitar case.  Are any of them superior to the others?  Are there any to avoid?  Thanks!

Very happy with the Snark SN-8. Cheap, fast and accurate.

<div class="signaturecontainer">My band, <a href="http://hardluckstreet.com" target="_blank">Hard Luck Street</a></div>

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

FlyingV wrote:

Very happy with the Snark SN-8. Cheap, fast and accurate.

I just bought a couple of those, much brighter than previous versions, accurate, they were just over 10 bucks, can't go wrong.  

none of them are as accurate as a pedal tuner but I use a fender ft-004 that's $9 on ebay. Works good for that price. I just like the convenience. Great for acoustics too.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><u>Good deals with:</u> ICFootball62, Osirisprotocol, D23dBaWx<br><br><u>My gear:</u><br>2006 Fender Koa Stratocaster MIK<br>2012 Fender USA Standard Stratocaster<br>2011 Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster<br>1990's Danelectro 56-U2 reissue<br>American Alder SX Hawk<br>2011 Taylor 310CE<br>2012 Takamine G340SC<br>Bogner Alchemist head 40w w/ marshall 2x12<br>Late 90s Fender Blues Jr.<br>Vox AD15VT hybrid combo amp</div>

Comment

• DeepEnd
      DeepEnd commented
      Editing a comment

I have a Snark (the blue one) that works well. I've used it on acoustic and electric guitars, mandolin, banjo and bass. I have to play the 12th fret harmonic to tune the E on a bass reliably but otherwise it works well.

I hear about them all the time these snark tuners. Since my Korg tuner was ruined from a soak in root beer so I guess I can go and get one

Comment

Best darned saying I heard all day

Comment

Working...
    X