No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelloman
    started a topic GAS'ers and Gearheads...

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

yes...we're back...

• sophiawhite
    commented on 's reply

I recently bought an acoustic elevation guitar from Agros. Two of the strings have broke and i dont know what guitar strings are best for it as there is so many and i really dont have a clue. Please help me .
    And what does it mean when it says light, extra light, medium etc?

VoIP Providers UK

• Brian Krashpad
    commented on 's reply

xStonr wrote:
    Bk, how u liking ur LP?

So far so good!

Honestly haven't had a lot of opportunity to play her.  A few minutes Sunday after church (I played bass during the service as our bassist is out for 2 weeks), auditioning a new back-up bassist.  But a pretty good 90 minute or so workout at Tuesday night praise team practice. It so happens our 3 songs for this coming Sunday rock pretty hard, and I was stomping around so much some of my keys (I often keep them on a D-ring/carabiner belt clasp) actually came loose and flew off, haha!

Have yet to play her through a big rig yet, but now I'm really looking forward to it!

• PunkKitty
    commented on 's reply

Ken! Good to see you. We haven't heard much in a while and I was hoping that all was okay.

I still check in but I spend more of my time at Wein's these days.

• Rose Pickups
    replied
    Good morning. Is anyone left here?

Leave a comment:

• xStonr
    replied
    Bk, how u liking ur LP?

Leave a comment:

• PunkKitty
    commented on 's reply

I'm still thinking of you and I'm hoping that all is well, x.

• xStonr
    replied
    Staying in Philly extra week. My ngd will have to.wait until I get back to Florida. It will be safe sitting at PO.

Leave a comment:

• LOLRECONLOL
    replied
    I'm not tied to either place, but I really like having a mobile theme that works - at Mark's.

Leave a comment:

• PunkKitty
    commented on 's reply

x, here's the link. You'll see lots of familiar faces there. http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?9885-That-Seedy-Table-In-The-Dark-Corner-Where-The-Reprobates-Gather

• xStonr
    replied
    Not familiar with this seedy table you mentioned

Leave a comment:

• Saturn
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty much everyone has ditched HC and headed over to Wein's. They are hanging out in the lounge.

• xStonr
    replied
    Hey. Where is everyone

Leave a comment:

• Woody_in_MN
    commented on 's reply

I think the next few weeks will tell the tale. I thought about trying Weiners place, but there is almost too much conversation over there. I really prefer a tight group with maybe a dozen people or so.  If we had consensus with the GNG people that have remained to move over there, I would consider that. I think most of the regulars that used to post here regularly have already ,moved over there. Scott, Jello, Bob, Maybe we can kick that around.

• LOLRECONLOL
    replied
    I think it's dying, and will continue to do so. It's been fun!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X