Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's dying, and will continue to do so. It's been fun!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• Woody_in_MN
      Woody_in_MN commented
      Editing a comment

BK - not at all, you are good company.  come see us at yhe Seedy Table.

• badpenguin
      badpenguin commented
      Editing a comment

Greetings all!

I am WAYYYY past G.A.S., and am officially "Guitarded" I have 17 of the beauties as we speak, and it's so nice to know I am not alone. My main babies are:

1979 or so MANOMAN Paul clone. (Anyone know of them?)

2007 Gary Kramer Simulator T. Yeah, it's the Korean model, but I didn't feel 3000 bucks worth of difference between it and the American version.

2007 Ibanez AS73. Yeah, I know, it's Chinese (inwardly shudders.) but an amazing guitar despite that!

1998 BC Rich Warlock NJ series (made in Korea... go figure.) Ok, I admit it, I am 50 years old, and own a Warlock..... but the neck is birdseye maple, and the Roland GK2A pickup LOVES it!

mid 70's Gianinni Cravola 12 string acouostic. Brazilian made with a rosewood back that is stunning. A melted teardrop shape, that is as loud as a 60 watt amp.

everything else is subject to change....

• Brian Krashpad
      Brian Krashpad commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome BP! I doubt anyone automatically rules out Chinese guitars in this thread. I have a Fernandes Ravelle that came with Jazz/JB pickups that kicks tail pretty hard.

• Hey. Where is everyone
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="3"><b><i><font face="Garamond">Death leaves a heartache no one can heal<br />
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal</font></i></b></font></b></b></div>

Comment

• Saturn
      Saturn commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty much everyone has ditched HC and headed over to Wein's. They are hanging out in the lounge.

• Woody_in_MN
      Woody_in_MN commented
      Editing a comment
      X. I (we) are trying to revive the "Seedy Table" thread under the lounge folder at MWGL . I don't hate the new software, but a couple of the regulars can't take it. There was not enough activity here, I think most of the regulars here decided to move to Mark's place. Try The Seedy Table, I think you will find most of us over there.

• Not familiar with this seedy table you mentioned
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="3"><b><i><font face="Garamond">Death leaves a heartache no one can heal<br />

Comment

• I'm not tied to either place, but I really like having a mobile theme that works - at Mark's.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• Staying in Philly extra week. My ngd will have to.wait until I get back to Florida. It will be safe sitting at PO.

Comment

• Brian Krashpad
        Brian Krashpad commented
        Editing a comment

PunkKitty wrote:

I'm still thinking of you and I'm hoping that all is well, x.

Yes, prayers continue.

• xStonr
        xStonr commented
        Editing a comment

Thanks. I just thought it would be best to stay longer and help my Dad out with some of the transitional legal things. 

• PunkKitty
        PunkKitty commented
        Editing a comment

That's a good idea. I know my mom needed a lot of help after Dad died.

• Bk, how u liking ur LP?

Comment

• PunkKitty
        PunkKitty commented
        Editing a comment

Hi Dice! Not much going on. But most of us are now hanging out at Wein's forum. Come and join us.

• LOLRECONLOL
        LOLRECONLOL commented
        Editing a comment
        This forum is DEAD. Didn't think it would be that bad.

• Brian Krashpad
        Brian Krashpad commented
        Editing a comment

Yeah, looks like HC may've finally really screwed the pooch with the latest reboot.

Working from home as always.  Already responded to a rush research request made just this morning.  I hate when cops think they're lawyers.  Then again, it's fun pointing out why they're wrong.

• Good morning. Is anyone left here?
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="5"><a href="http://www.rosepickups.com" target="_blank">You should click here... Do it.</a></font></b></div>

Comment

• PunkKitty
        PunkKitty commented
        Editing a comment

Ken! Good to see you. We haven't heard much in a while and I was hoping that all was okay.

I still check in but I spend more of my time at Wein's these days.

Working...
    X