Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's dying, and will continue to do so. It's been fun!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• Woody_in_MN
      Woody_in_MN commented
      Editing a comment

BK - not at all, you are good company.  come see us at yhe Seedy Table.

• badpenguin
      badpenguin commented
      Editing a comment

Greetings all!

I am WAYYYY past G.A.S., and am officially "Guitarded" I have 17 of the beauties as we speak, and it's so nice to know I am not alone. My main babies are:

1979 or so MANOMAN Paul clone. (Anyone know of them?)

2007 Gary Kramer Simulator T. Yeah, it's the Korean model, but I didn't feel 3000 bucks worth of difference between it and the American version.

2007 Ibanez AS73. Yeah, I know, it's Chinese (inwardly shudders.) but an amazing guitar despite that!

1998 BC Rich Warlock NJ series (made in Korea... go figure.) Ok, I admit it, I am 50 years old, and own a Warlock..... but the neck is birdseye maple, and the Roland GK2A pickup LOVES it!

mid 70's Gianinni Cravola 12 string acouostic. Brazilian made with a rosewood back that is stunning. A melted teardrop shape, that is as loud as a 60 watt amp.

everything else is subject to change....

• Brian Krashpad
      Brian Krashpad commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome BP! I doubt anyone automatically rules out Chinese guitars in this thread. I have a Fernandes Ravelle that came with Jazz/JB pickups that kicks tail pretty hard.

• Hey. Where is everyone
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="3"><b><i><font face="Garamond">Death leaves a heartache no one can heal<br />
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal</font></i></b></font></b></b></div>

Comment

• Saturn
      Saturn commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty much everyone has ditched HC and headed over to Wein's. They are hanging out in the lounge.

• Woody_in_MN
      Woody_in_MN commented
      Editing a comment
      X. I (we) are trying to revive the "Seedy Table" thread under the lounge folder at MWGL . I don't hate the new software, but a couple of the regulars can't take it. There was not enough activity here, I think most of the regulars here decided to move to Mark's place. Try The Seedy Table, I think you will find most of us over there.

• Not familiar with this seedy table you mentioned
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="3"><b><i><font face="Garamond">Death leaves a heartache no one can heal<br />

Comment

• I'm not tied to either place, but I really like having a mobile theme that works - at Mark's.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• Staying in Philly extra week. My ngd will have to.wait until I get back to Florida. It will be safe sitting at PO.

Comment

• Brian Krashpad
        Brian Krashpad commented
        Editing a comment

PunkKitty wrote:

I'm still thinking of you and I'm hoping that all is well, x.

Yes, prayers continue.

• xStonr
        xStonr commented
        Editing a comment

Thanks. I just thought it would be best to stay longer and help my Dad out with some of the transitional legal things. 

• PunkKitty
        PunkKitty commented
        Editing a comment

That's a good idea. I know my mom needed a lot of help after Dad died.

• Bk, how u liking ur LP?

Comment

• PunkKitty
        PunkKitty commented
        Editing a comment

Hi Dice! Not much going on. But most of us are now hanging out at Wein's forum. Come and join us.

• LOLRECONLOL
        LOLRECONLOL commented
        Editing a comment
        This forum is DEAD. Didn't think it would be that bad.

• Brian Krashpad
        Brian Krashpad commented
        Editing a comment

Yeah, looks like HC may've finally really screwed the pooch with the latest reboot.

Working from home as always.  Already responded to a rush research request made just this morning.  I hate when cops think they're lawyers.  Then again, it's fun pointing out why they're wrong.

• Good morning. Is anyone left here?
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="5"><a href="http://www.rosepickups.com" target="_blank">You should click here... Do it.</a></font></b></div>

Comment

• PunkKitty
        PunkKitty commented
        Editing a comment

Ken! Good to see you. We haven't heard much in a while and I was hoping that all was okay.

I still check in but I spend more of my time at Wein's these days.

Working...
    X