Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not too bad. Been struggling a little financially the last couple weeks. Been gonna call you, but monday and friday are the only days Kelli works this week and I was watching the game monday. I'll give you a call friday.

Whatever you do, dont call me on Sunday if your Lions are destroying my niners.. I dont need to hear about it......
    You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• Truthfully, not so great. Sometimes I'm just going through the motions.

as long as you're going...

Comment

• Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Ken -- my son is very concerned about the niners as well -- we were watching the Bears/Lions game this week and he had to look at the schedule to see if it was a home or away game. He wasn't pleased...

Man -- three pages on this thread today? Don't you folks have lives?

Seriously, though, it keeps getting harder and harder at work. The lady who passed away (and was responsible for doing the purchase orders) apparently isn't going to be replaced, so I guess for the foreseeable future, I'm going to be the finance AND purchasing guy. Makes for a very fun-filled week. I could swear when I walked out this afternoon it felt like Friday!!!

I put out a CL ad to sell three of my guitars -- just trying to clear space. Looks like the Westone is going to be an easy sale at $150, but I'd sure like to move the DeArmond (nothing wrong with it, but I've just decided that two-HB, LP-style guitars are just not my thing...
          You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

• Whatever you do, dont call me on Sunday if your Lions are destroying my niners.. I dont need to hear about it......

*makes note to call Ken...* oke:
            SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

• LOL, BB

Comment

• I think the timeline for my purchases over the next months to a year will be
                Acoustic
                Amp
                Electric
                Or maybe...
                Amp
                Acoustic
                Electric
                Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• hilarious! That dog diary is so my dog!
                  SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

• DeArmond

Pics?

EG
                    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• BB, if you can afford it, keep an eye out for the Thanksgiving sales. A couple of years ago I picked up a Wechter Pathmaker from Sweetwater for $99. It's one of the best acoustics I've ever played. It has a built in pickup too. I can't promise that there will be sales like that. But the economy is in the toilet and we are seeing some very good deals already. Also keep an eye on the Amazon clearance stuff.

Comment

• It figures: the last HPTouchpad I had I sold on EBay. Turns out the buyer was from China (which I didn't know until after the fact), and is now claiming the item was damaged . Funny thing is, he sent a bunch of messages regarding that the damage wasnt discovered until a week after it was delivered, and it had already been given to someone else .

So I responded by telling the buyer to get bent, and with the laundry list of why the buyer should do so (not to mention that my FIRST item in my terms is always NO BIDS FROM, or shipping to anywhere but the 48 lower States)

Comment

• Pics?

EG

I'm asking three bills. I may be mad, but...

You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

• Must. Resist.

Comment

• Must. Resist.

Comment

• It's not that bad. I've tried an M75 before. The neck wasn't comfy for me.

OTOH, I spent a good deal of time playing that Strat. It's quite nice. At $135 it was a steal.

Comment

Working...
                                X