Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to work today after a 3 day weekend.
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• X.. how ya feelin bud?
      You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• Finger mojo, Ken.

Ken, I got the pickups today. I'll try to get to installing them over the next few days. Do you remember what flavor of alnico you used for those. I'm just curious.

Comment

• X.. how ya feelin bud?

Truthfully, not so great. Sometimes I'm just going through the motions.
          Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
          Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• Hey peeps.

Mojo X. Sorry buddy.
            ~Heel

Comment

• Truthfully, not so great. Sometimes I'm just going through the motions.

Understood. The event is still fresh, and it's going to take time.

It's probably a good thing to get back to work to keep occupied, I reckon.
              This used to be a great place. Thanks, GCI, for killing it.See y'all at Wein's.

Comment

• Finger mojo, Ken.

Ken, I got the pickups today. I'll try to get to installing them over the next few days. Do you remember what flavor of alnico you used for those. I'm just curious.

Yes, they are alnico V.

Comment

That's completely understandable. Hope for better days for you.

Comment

understandable. these things take time

Comment

• Ken - Cut mojo

X - being a person that has dealt with depression parts of my life - I think that is the way it is some days - just get the body moving, and live for better days. In my case better days did come.

GEARWISE: I played the Cube a bit more. I decided the Vox voice is not my favorite - but it is useable. Here is an entertaining demo of the Cube 40XL I just got:

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                      My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Evening. Have felt a bit off today, not full on bad but a little.
                        Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Hope each day will look a little better to you, Steve. If you're ever tired of being down in the boondocks and want to come out and see the bright lights of the Bay Area, you're welcome to stay with us while you're here. If you can swing it, perhaps a change of scenery for a little bit might not be the worst thing???
                          You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

• A tab question: I saw a tab that labeled a chord as "A/C#" - but looking at and playing the chord it is just a A major triad. Now on piano sheet music that would just be shown as "A". Why would they say "A/C#"?

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                            My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Steve, Mojo. It will take a while to get over this. About 5 years ago my partner of 17 years broke up with me. I'm still getting over her. Between then and now I had some major medical issues, lost my job, and lost my father. I'm still picking up the pieces from all of that. It included some serious spells of depression. I work through it on a day by day basis.

Give yourself time. Keep yourself busy. A vacation may be tempting. Take one if you can. But I have to caution you. Too much time alone might be painful. Get involved in a support group if you can. Take some classes about something that you always to. Exercise is very important.

This is going to take a while.

Comment

• A tab question: I saw a tab that labeled a chord as "A/C#" - but looking at and playing the chord it is just a A major triad. Now on piano sheet music that would just be shown as "A". Why would they say "A/C#"?

C# is the bass note.

Comment

Working...
                                X