No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to bed.

I liked not working today - and buying new amps. I should do this more often.

BTW - I see that Roland used plastic nuts on parts of the Cube assembly - but I'm still impressed.

Nite

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
    My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• that made me laugh hard. and i got zapped dammit!

Sorry. I didn't know you couldn't laugh. Is this something out of Clockwork Orange?
      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
      Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• Sorry. I didn't know you couldn't laugh. Is this something out of Clockwork Orange?

i can laugh. this implant can zap the **************** out of you though. it's just gonna take some getting used to.

man, i havet seen A Clockwork Orange in years

Comment

• Jerry -- I was thinking you could get a lead you could plug into your cigarette lighter so you can charge while you're driving around. Oh -- and perhaps you can also get an inverter, so you can plug your amp into your medical device and play loud outside!
          You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

• 5-0, AWW YEAH!

mornin' folks
            GUITARS:
            Fender MIM Standard Strat
            Hand Made SG Replica
            Epiphone DOT Studio
            Westbury Standard
            Cort X-5
            New Dawn Signature Prototype
            Frankentele "The Buddy Caster"
            Home Made LP copy "The Swamp Ass"
            AMPS:
            Crate VC3112
            Fender Mustang II

Proud Rose Pickups and Rose Petal Effects user

My Good Deals

Comment

• Mornin.
              You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• Morning all...electrical implant mojo Jerry. HNAD Woody, I wouldn't mind checking out one of those. The effects built in to my little Boss digital recoreder are great.

Someone get a new guitar?

Anyone seen or heard from Al?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you around brother!
                Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                SG ARMY: pfc, res.
                Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

• 5-0, AWW YEAH!

mornin' folks

6-0 a week from now!
                  You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• I only watched till half time. Was hoping Lions wouldn't come back from the huge deficet.
                    Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

• morning all

Jerry -- I was thinking you could get a lead you could plug into your cigarette lighter so you can charge while you're driving around. Oh -- and perhaps you can also get an inverter, so you can plug your amp into your medical device and play loud outside!

i'll have to check on that. that would be pretty cool

Comment

• Morning. LOUSY day at work yesterday ; hoping today is at least somewhat better.

Daughter got her first acceptance letter :sniff: : from Wichita State . So, you Kansans have any words of wisdom???

Comment

• Morning

Don't know what happened to Al. I think he was moving - but I don't think it takes a month and a half to move.

Back in the offices. My husky Leah had me up 3 times last night. After the 3rd time I figured I had to get some sleep, and she was on her own. My wife said she did have a couple accidents this morning. I will probably work this afternoon from home so I can keep an eye on her.

Later

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                          My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Good morning

Comment

• Morning. LOUSY day at work yesterday ; hoping today is at least somewhat better.

Daughter got her first acceptance letter :sniff: : from Wichita State . So, you Kansans have any words of wisdom???

Tell her to stay on campus at night unless she's with a group of people and don't walk around at night alone. The neighborhood around the college is pretty rough.

Towne East mall is on East Kellogg, all the badass restaraunts, book stores, and Wal Mart Super Center are on Rock Road. Bionic Burger on Pawnee and Meridian is AMAZING. There is a working drive in thatre. The Warren on Tyler Rd.(West Wichita) is the most BADASS theatre around, it has a. Malt shop and burger joint in it and you can order from your seat.

The cool party spots are in Old Town. Wichita Zoo is really nice. There are usually lots ofd great shows at Kansas Coloseum in Park City. There is a ton of used CD shops.

And for dad, GC is on West Kellogg, just take the West Street exit.
                              GUITARS:
                              Fender MIM Standard Strat
                              Hand Made SG Replica
                              Epiphone DOT Studio
                              Westbury Standard
                              Cort X-5
                              New Dawn Signature Prototype
                              Frankentele "The Buddy Caster"
                              Home Made LP copy "The Swamp Ass"
                              AMPS:
                              Crate VC3112
                              Fender Mustang II

Proud Rose Pickups and Rose Petal Effects user

My Good Deals

Comment

• Tell her to stay on campus at night unless she's with a group of people and don't walk around at night alone. The neighborhood around the college is pretty rough.

Towne East mall is on East Kellogg, all the badass restaraunts, book stores, and Wal Mart Super Center are on Rock Road. Bionic Burger on Pawnee and Meridian is AMAZING. There is a working drive in thatre. The Warren on Tyler Rd.(West Wichita) is the most BADASS theatre around, it has a. Malt shop and burger joint in it and you can order from your seat.

The cool party spots are in Old Town. Wichita Zoo is really nice. There are usually lots ofd great shows at Kansas Coloseum in Park City. There is a ton of used CD shops.

And for dad, GC is on West Kellogg, just take the West Street exit.

- Thanks for the info, Dman! - don't know if it is going to be THE choice, but it's in her top three, and they've been pursuing her fairly aggressively (not the BEST grades, mind you, but music, theater, and bowling - yup!). Plus, the cost is actually cheaper than most of the Illinois schools (go figure ).

Comment

Working...
                                X