Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back to the house...busy day.

EG, we need to have a convo about wheelchairs in the next few days if you're free.
    ~Heel

Comment

• Hopefully i'll get to watch some of the game tonight...my dad "banned" ESPN from being watched in the house after last week
      Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Well, GH, they are chairs.

With wheels.

Very cleverly named if you ask me.

EG
        We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• You see this EG? I figured you'd like it since I remember you love the color.

Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Love the color. The SG doesn't do anything for me. I like my Jr better. It balances well, has a killer neck and has more oomph and complexity than an SG. SGs are a little raw for me.

EG
            We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

Jerry - Good Luck

PK - Good Luck

So I had been thinking about using some GC certificates for a multi effects board. I did the next best thing and traded my Traynor GynaGain for a multi effects board with a speaker attached - also known as the Roland Cube 40XL. The 40 watts would get me close the the 65 watts in the Traynor DynaGain, in a much smaller plackage, plus goobs of effects and canned amps, PLUS a LOOPER. And a looper is big for me. I spent about 15 minutes with the Cube. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

Pics...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIf the guy from craigslist, and I can hook up, I'm getting a Blues Cube 30.
              Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

• evenin all... Monday Night Football, woohoo. Pre ordered an IPhone 4S... may change my mind though. I like the Galaxy S2.

I did not wind a single thing today. I decided I needed a day to relax a bit and run some errands. Im sending my celery surfcaster to a local bud, and getting a couple of Weber 10" speakers. I plan on building a cab for the Newcomb amp. I'm thinking of making the cab similar to a 2 x 12 Mesa cab that had one sealed and 1 partially open back...

Next project, or the one after that, I'd like to make a 2x12 combo, But a vertical 2x12. Bottom sealed, top open.
                Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

• Nice Bob! Post pics with your progress.
                  You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• You stay classy, San Diego
                    You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• Woody, congrats on the Cube. I have a micro Cube (different I know) but still a fun little amp.
                      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                      Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• Just in case you missed it in the great deals thread,

Comment

• evening all. staples are out............however..........

may have a problem with the charger or the implanted battery. i have had to charge this battery 3 times in a week and a half. according to the sales rep, i should only have to charge this battery once a week. got a new carger coming in. we'll start there.

and i got the tele in today. needs a little work, but nothing i can't handle!

Comment

• IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIf the guy from craigslist, and I can hook up, I'm getting a Blues Cube 30.

I have not spent much more time with it. I don't like the "Metal Stack" (EVH), and the verdict is out on the "British Combo" (Vox AC30) but in general I'm just really, really impressed with the 40 XL. I think this was more than a minor update from the 30X.

Jerry - hope it works out. It's hard to conceive they don't test thee things

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                            My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• evening all. staples are out............however..........

may have a problem with the charger or the implanted battery. i have had to charge this battery 3 times in a week and a half. according to the sales rep, i should only have to charge this battery once a week. got a new carger coming in. we'll start there.

and i got the tele in today. needs a little work, but nothing i can't handle!

Maybe they can retrofit you with one of these. For emergency purposes.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                              Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• Maybe they can retrofit you with one of these. For emergency purposes.

that made me laugh hard. and i got zapped dammit!

Comment

Working...
                                X