No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did you wind for it?

I wound a California A2 for the neck and a New Dawn bridge, both at 8.5k, with split.
    You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• i'm working on it brother, i'm working on it...

lol, I know.. I was just oke:

Comment

• lol, I know.. I was just oke:

i know, but feel like a total d bag because i couldn't afford to ship right away...
        GUITARS:
        Fender MIM Standard Strat
        Hand Made SG Replica
        Epiphone DOT Studio
        Westbury Standard
        Cort X-5
        New Dawn Signature Prototype
        Frankentele "The Buddy Caster"
        Home Made LP copy "The Swamp Ass"
        AMPS:
        Crate VC3112
        Fender Mustang II

Proud Rose Pickups and Rose Petal Effects user

My Good Deals

Comment

• Jello (or others that might know) - my VC30 head output is 8 Ohm - can that drive a 4 Ohm speaker? (Assuming the speaker will take the wattage of course.)

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
          My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Greeting from Carbondale. Got a nice motel inbetween a quick oil change place, and a Ford dealer. The mall is across the street. I ate way too much at the Chinese buffet.

Hope I'm home in time for Bears Lions game. Hope the Bears win, but it's probably a long shot. Lions are down right scarry this year. What will Thanksgiving be without the Lions loosing?

X, there is a lot of talk in Chicago about Matt Forte, our running back. He is the only offense Chicago has, and he is up for his contract this year. I was thinking, he is the Bear's fill in the blank. Damed if I can think of his name. Eagles running back, every play either McNabb handed the ball off to him or threw it to him? Who the hell am I thinking of?
            Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

• Greeting from Carbondale. Got a nice motel inbetween a quick oil change place, and a Ford dealer. The mall is across the street. I ate way too much at the Chinese buffet.

Hope I'm home in time for Bears Lions game. Hope the Bears win, but it's probably a long shot. Lions are down right scarry this year. What will Thanksgiving be without the Lions loosing?

X, there is a lot of talk in Chicago about Matt Forte, our running back. He is the only offense Chicago has, and he is up for his contract this year. I was thinking, he is the Bear's fill in the blank. Damed if I can think of his name. Eagles running back, every play either McNabb handed the ball off to him or threw it to him? Who the hell am I thinking of?

Uhhh...Brian Westbrook?
              Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Solid state you can get away with anything. Tube, you really shouldn't do either, but the worst is not enough load. 8 ohm amp, 16 ohm speaker OK. 8 ohm amp, 4 ohm speaker bad.

EG

Comment

• Uhhh...Brian Westbrook?

That's the guy. Thank you.

EG

Comment

• Uhhh...Brian Westbrook?

Westy was great in his prime.
                    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• Westy was great in his prime.

Yeah, that's one thing the Eagles seem to be good at. Letting players go right as they're going downhill and getting new ones to build up.
                      Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Comment

• It seems Walmart needs some overnight people and I really should get a job. Only problem is I haven't learn to drive yet and my dad can't see very well at night, so my mom would have to drive me to work at 10 pm and get up at 4am to go to work, and I really don't want her to have to do that 5 days a week

Comment

• i know, but feel like a total d bag because i couldn't afford to ship right away...

no worries.

Comment

• It sounds like it's time to learn how to drive, BB.

Comment

• Woody, match impedance. You will strain parts, whether it's a transformer, or resistor, or what not. any one of those has to bear the load if the speaker isnt and thats all it takes to smoke it.

Comment

• It sounds like it's time to learn how to drive, BB.

I know Stupid fear...

Comment

Working...
                                X