Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning. I'm going to take Cubby (my Aussie) to the Bark Park so we can both socialize with others.

Sucks not having any premium channels. That's HBO, right?

I have no premium channels xcept the NFL ticket ( my guilty pleasure) There are downloads out there. Demonoid, torrentz, eztv. dot coms
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• NB - yeh - it came out pretty good - not perfect though. I took your advice and bought the Carvin X100b. So you know

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
      My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Woody, is the output on that 16 ohms? If so, I might be interested. Is the cabinet for that head vented? Tubes need vents.

Comment

• Good Morning. I'm going to take Cubby (my Aussie) to the Bark Park so we can both socialize with others.

I have no premium channels xcept the NFL ticket ( my guilty pleasure) There are downloads out there. Demonoid, torrentz, eztv. dot coms
          Aussies are great dogs.

Comment

• morning all.

Comment

• Comment

• that's cool!

Comment

• Comment

• I just got a Kustom Defender 15h head for $139 as a scratch and dent. Assuming all is well with it, I'll probably sell my Kustom Defender 5h head.

Comment

• just checked some tracking info, and i should be seeing this tomorrow

Comment

• ^^^ Cool beans, Jerry!!!

I just pulled the trigger on something after my other deal fell through:

Condition "A" from M123; with discount and standard shipping, about $134. Not bad...

Comment

• CBH, that's a great deal. I have one of those. Fantastic basses. I ended up swapping the pickups for EMG HZ's because of noise issues with the JB pickup. Still, it's a great deal.

Comment

• Jerry, I thought you hated teles.

Hooked the gold foil pup to a jack. Nothing yet. I'll have to look at it I guess.
                            The guitar itself plays good and is quite loud. Sounds good.

EG
                            We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• If anyone is looking for a good, inexpensive amp head, AMS is selling the Kustom 15h as a scratch and dent for $140. This is a 15/4 watt tube head. I supposedly ordered the S&D head. But they are still taking orders. I'm guessing that some people may get new heads for the S&D price.

Comment

• just checked some tracking info, and i should be seeing this tomorrow

Mornin all. Jury, I took the dumb red knobs off and replaced with strat knobs....

That Defender amp head is really tempting. So is Woodrows Crate amp..Damn.
                                You should click here... Do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X