Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all.....I haven't been around a whole lot and will probably be a little scarce for a while. My wife has not been doing goood. She has been sick for a while and was in the hospital for a few days. We got hit with a bunch of bills her medical insurance would not cover and on top of that I have needed tires on my car for quite a while. I decided to gather up my gear and sell it all (except my old piano). I figure in a couple months I will be able to buy some new stuff. So I'll be taking some time off from music and concentrating on getting my wife through this rough patch. I went and got new tires on the car this morning and will be working on the broken dryer tomorrow.

I'll pop in when I can and will be back soon.

damn man! i hope things get better for you soon. if there's anything i can do to help, just let me know

Comment

• damn man! i hope things get better for you soon. if there's anything i can do to help, just let me know

Thanks Jerry, I appreciate that.
      Originally Posted by customtele

And I hate it when my G string goes up my ass.

Comment

• Saturn - I wish you the best with everything. You are both kind and generous people, and big animal lovers which is always a special connection for me.

PK - I'll PM info.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
        My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Hope things get better soon Saturn.
          Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Wishing you the best Saturn.
            Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

• Hey all.....I haven't been around a whole lot and will probably be a little scarce for a while. My wife has not been doing goood. She has been sick for a while and was in the hospital for a few days. We got hit with a bunch of bills her medical insurance would not cover and on top of that I have needed tires on my car for quite a while. I decided to gather up my gear and sell it all (except my old piano). I figure in a couple months I will be able to buy some new stuff. So I'll be taking some time off from music and concentrating on getting my wife through this rough patch. I went and got new tires on the car this morning and will be working on the broken dryer tomorrow.

I'll pop in when I can and will be back soon.

Mojo for your wife. I hope all gets worked out.

Jello, I just finished watching Prohibition also. Good documentary
              Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
              Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• Bob - if you were looking for as telephone Saturn may have something.

OK - Thor is the silliest movies I've ever seen

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Mojo for your wife. I hope all gets worked out.

Jello, I just finished watching Prohibition also. Good documentary

I thought it was one of Ken Burns' better ones since The Civil War...

Comment

• Wow, two compliments on my Tele in one thread...and one came from GreatDane himself. I feel special
                    Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Comment

• Saturn, mojo for your wife, and hopefully as you said you can get back and running soon.

Comment

• Gotta be up early, night all

Comment

• Thanks everyone.......And no I didn't keep anything. It's alright though. The bills are paid and my tires are nice and new. I'm hoping to get something at the end of November to get back playing.
                          Originally Posted by customtele

And I hate it when my G string goes up my ass.

Comment

• Stay in touch Scott...did you keep at least 1 guitar?

I thought it was one of Ken Burns' better ones since The Civil War...

I liked Baseball too. Now I'm watching Living in a Material World, the George Harrison documentary.
                            Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                            Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• I liked Baseball too. Now I'm watching Living in a Material World, the George Harrison documentary.

that one I still need to see...I just finished watching the Devil's lose their opener 3-0 to the flyers...

Comment

• hey, does anybody have a strat neck they can spare?

Comment

Working...
                                X