Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• So, what's a good quality brand of cables? I have had a $10 Hastings (music/book store) brand one since I got the Tele and it was just cutting in/out. Knew I had to buy a better quality one eventually, been putting it off. The cheaper the better, but I do want sturdy one.

honestly, Will any decent cable available at the local store will be more than adequate...most of my cables are older, and very cheap, ProCo cables that 20 years ago were pretty much all that was available...I also have a basic Planet Waves that was relatively cheap...the more expensive Monster and George L's are intended for working players who are constantly using, winding and transporting them...for a home player the CBI cables for 10 to 20 dollars will be adequate, and should offer years of trouble free service...

Comment

• RIP Al Davis.
        Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• I have heard both Zappa, and Vai used one for years - even before endorsements.

Yes, and had some tasty tonez fo sho. I love my new house!
          Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
          SG ARMY: pfc, res.
          Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

• my saturday has consisted of snoozing and reading about The Bananna Splits on wiki, and watching Aliens

Comment

• my saturday has consisted of snoozing and reading about The Bananna Splits on wiki, and watching Aliens

I've been watching "Prohibition" on PBS...

Comment

• I took a nap too. Well the guy came down a bit on the Carvin and I bought the Carvin X100B reissue head. It is roughly the same size as my Crate VC "head". I'll take a trick out of X's bag, and stack on top. I am gonna try to sell the Crate VC 30 "Head". If anyone is interested please pm me. I will be very, very reasonaable on price. I'll post some pics probably Sunday.

The wife is out of town. On a trip with her sister. I have been watching Guy movies. I watched "The Town" last night. Now that was a great Guy movies. I'mma gonna watch "Thor".

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• There's a thread on one of the amps I had been thinking about getting later on right now. Bugera V22...
                  Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• The Bugera V22 was an amp that looked great on paper. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I was a bit disappointed when I finally played one. So try to play one before you buy.

I'm a huge fan of the Kustom HV series. In hindsight, the Blackheart Handsome Devil was a very good tube amp. I liked the Jet City I had - but it was very bulky to move around. But I had the Combo - in a head/ext cab format, it would probably be easier to handle. But really, the VHT Ultra Special has better tone, and is more flexible than the others I mentioned.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                    My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• Woody, I might know someone that might be interested in the Crate head. PM me with a price and specs. I'm seeing him tomorrow.

Comment

• Trying some more wheelin' and dealin' - may have to use some current gear as bait, but no biggie .

Comment

• An interesting thing happened today. I stopped at GC to check out "the list". Not a trace of GAS. Nothing. Nothing at all. Bizarre. I walked out empty handed.

Comment

• An interesting thing happened today. I stopped at GC to check out "the list". Not a trace of GAS. Nothing. Nothing at all. Bizarre. I walked out empty handed.

Comment

• Hey all.....I haven't been around a whole lot and will probably be a little scarce for a while. My wife has not been doing goood. She has been sick for a while and was in the hospital for a few days. We got hit with a bunch of bills her medical insurance would not cover and on top of that I have needed tires on my car for quite a while. I decided to gather up my gear and sell it all (except my old piano). I figure in a couple months I will be able to buy some new stuff. So I'll be taking some time off from music and concentrating on getting my wife through this rough patch. I went and got new tires on the car this morning and will be working on the broken dryer tomorrow.

I'll pop in when I can and will be back soon.
                              Originally Posted by customtele

And I hate it when my G string goes up my ass.

Comment

• I took a nap too. Well the guy came down a bit on the Carvin and I bought the Carvin X100B reissue head. It is roughly the same size as my Crate VC "head". I'll take a trick out of X's bag, and stack on top. I am gonna try to sell the Crate VC 30 "Head". If anyone is interested please pm me. I will be very, very reasonaable on price. I'll post some pics probably Sunday.

The wife is out of town. On a trip with her sister. I have been watching Guy movies. I watched "The Town" last night. Now that was a great Guy movies. I'mma gonna watch "Thor".

I pulled out an old classic Guy movie - "Where Eagles Dare" with Clint Eastwood...
                                SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Working...
                                X