Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO!!!! no, not hardly.

black single bucker strat

I kid, I kid.

I've got a black strat already. This V is the perfect little guitar for wall decor.
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

• I want a hollowbody.

A tele I can find anywhere.
      I have a Les Paul.

As far as making two guitars, sure there's enough wood. I bartered him for two guitars. The first is the tele. The second will be mine. The rest of the wood is his to cover labor.

Anyway, I'm gonna stick with the hollowbody idea.

EG

at least this way you can have it built the way you want it. and you shouldn't have to mod it. sounds like a good plan

Comment

• I want a hollowbody.

EG

question answered...

Comment

• Jello - Does you Zoom MRS8 use these SmartMedia cards? Pretty goofy things. I bought one of these to read the card. - ABC All in One Card Reader.

Nite Kids

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
          My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• hi jello. kinda wierd seeing you here this late

Comment

• Hey guys and gals! Good night guys and gals~!
              Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
              SG ARMY: pfc, res.
              Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

• Gnite, NB, and prolly the rest of ya

Late day and evening, but off tomorrow

Got my $50 V today, and am amazed at the overall fit and quality of the neck and frets. I'm with PK on the bridge pup, but I can't offer an opinion on the neck, because I get nothing out of it . Most likely a bad solder joint; I'll hit it with the soldering iron this weekend and see if that takes care of it.

Comment

• I sold my long scale bass tonight. That's good because I have 2 short scales that work well for me.

Comment

• FRIDAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

EG
                    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• Awww, I thought for sure i'd be 1st. Now there's no reason to wake up this early!

Parents just left, HELLO WEEKEND BY MYSELF. Amps will be turned up for the next 3 days.
                      Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• morning

Awww, I thought for sure i'd be 1st. Now there's no reason to wake up this early!

Parents just left, HELLO WEEKEND BY MYSELF. Amps will be turned up for the next 3 days.

Comment

• good morning!
                          SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

• Mornin all. Today I present my rough draft website to a client, and my pops has an interview for a job! Hopes are low though, he is retired really. If he gets a job I will have to drive him to work everyday. He's not fit to drive anymore. But hopefully for his own self esteem he lands this job.

There seems to be a 3 way fight for my Hamer V. One guys has a Roland Bolt 60 amp, 1 guy has a Gibby SG, and the other has some sort of Jackson + 100 bucks... I know y'all are saying, get the SG right, well...
                            You should click here... Do it.

Comment

• Mornin all. Today I present my rough draft website to a client, and my pops has an interview for a job! Hopes are low though, he is retired really. If he gets a job I will have to drive him to work everyday. He's not fit to drive anymore. But hopefully for his own self esteem he lands this job.

There seems to be a 3 way fight for my Hamer V. One guys has a Roland Bolt 60 amp, 1 guy has a Gibby SG, and the other has some sort of Jackson + 100 bucks... I know y'all are saying, get the SG right, well...

definately the SG!
                              SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

• Jello - Does you Zoom MRS8 use these SmartMedia cards? Pretty goofy things. I bought one of these to read the card. - ABC All in One Card Reader.

Nite Kids

The MRS8 uses SD cards.
                                Good deals with: shrouded, inscho, outtahear, 57GLDTP, K-Bizzle, mikeSF, Zemmy, Woody_in_MN, dcindc, Mike Fiasco, adlo76, bdhn, monsterbot, newbuilder, stratedge09, TomCray, ss454Originally Posted by Mike FiascoLike most hipsters, zombies are artfully disshevelled on the outside and dead on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X