No announcement yet.

GAS'ers and Gearheads...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi EG,

Well the wife's eye seems to be on the mend. So I hear we will be looking for kitchen chairs today. Going to be a wild ride.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
    My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• - if not just to wish everyone a good MD (and remembering those who served), but also to ensure that I posted here at least once today...

Comment

• Good news with the eye. Chair shopping does not sound fun. Mojo.

So, the AC guy came out yesterday. The condensing unit is shot.

Fortunately, he knows the guy (small town) who runs the distributorship and he was willing to open up. Last night a storm front came through and cooled it off so it wasn't too bad. Today is gonna be 96 and high humidity. Not a good day to be without AC

The boy and I will probably go to GC later to not buy anything. But I will probably play the new Epi LP P90 singlecut again though.

I'm seriously tempted to sell the Kat to buy it. Probably won't.

Maybe I can score one for Christmas but I need two electrics like I need a hole in the head.

EG
        We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by cbh5150
          View Post

- if not just to wish everyone a good MD (and remembering those who served), but also to ensure that I posted here at least once today...

Hey.

Our cemetary was all done up Saturday with the flags and all. There are 9 confederate civil war vets buried there. That has always blown me away here in Oklahoma since the place wasn't settled until the 1890s.

EG

Comment

• Happy MD all!

No AC sucks! Don't get drunk and try to party the hot away, makes for a sweaty night's sleep.

Nice Tele Alex...I would love to try one of those on and see what happens.
            Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
            SG ARMY: pfc, res.
            Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

• Zemmy if you ver get on here we have to figure out who to ship the Tregan to.
              Originally Posted by Used2BMarkoh

That's not my picture, you know - that's my avatar. I'm actually a transexual white lesbian from Kansas, but I like to dress up as an the only person more unusual than me - a conservative black man.

Comment

• NBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

EG

Comment

• Woody, glad to hear the wife's eye is getting better.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
                  Great Deals

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                  Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

• Rainy memorial day here. Now got to go pick the kids up from a half day of school.
                    Good deals with: shrouded, inscho, outtahear, 57GLDTP, K-Bizzle, mikeSF, Zemmy, Woody_in_MN, dcindc, Mike Fiasco, adlo76, bdhn, monsterbot, newbuilder, stratedge09, TomCray, ss454Originally Posted by Mike FiascoLike most hipsters, zombies are artfully disshevelled on the outside and dead on the inside.

Comment

• work sucks

Comment

• lawn's mowed...

Comment

• ...Pecker jacked

Just kidding, I just haven't done anything yet today
                          Great Deals

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                          Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by newbuilder
                            View Post

...Pecker jacked

Just kidding, I just haven't done anything yet today

well...get to it...light the BBQ and get them burgers and dogs firing...

...what better way to commemorate memorial day than chowing down on cow...

Comment

• Yes. Celebrate freedom by doing things we are free to do.

And stuff.

I'm going to get my brakes fixed. Now that's a celebration of freedom!

EG

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by jelloman
                                View Post

well...get to it...light the BBQ and get them burgers and dogs firing...

...what better way to commemorate memorial day than chowing down on cow...

I will be getting to that in a bit...right now I am just hanging out.
                                Great Deals

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                                Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

Working...
                                X