WANT - 1986-1987 Yellow Kramer Paul Dean Signature Model

• Members

Hi,

I'm really interested in purchasing a yellow 1986-1987 Kramer Paul Dean Signature Model electric guitar. I'll include a picture just in case you've seen one or can give me some information that could help me find one. I've tried everywhere Guitar Center, Ebay, Mikes Music, pretty much everywhere you can think of. I think this is a far better valuable place to find one.

Here is the guitar I'm looking for.

http://www.vintagekramer.com/pauldean.htm

If you have some information please contact me immediately!

Thanks in advance.

Alex:thu:

• Members

Hi,

I'm really interested in purchasing a yellow 1986-1987 Kramer Paul Dean Signature Model electric guitar. I'll include a picture just in case you've seen one or can give me some information that could help me find one. I've tried everywhere Guitar Center, Ebay, Mikes Music, pretty much everywhere you can think of. I think this is a far better valuable place to find one.

Here is the guitar I'm looking for.

If you have some information please contact me immediately!

Thanks in advance.

Alex:thu:

-------I remember when they first came out back in the late '80's:) I bought one of the very first in black, and it was a really great guitar, but some numbnuts just couldn't get over that fact that it was a signature guitar from the guitar player in Loverboy:rolleyes: . Pity, for they missed out on a great guitar. I have only seen 2 Harvest Yellows, and It is going to be a tough find. Keep your eyes open and have your wallet ready, you never know when one will pop up.........................The REAL Rocker.

• 6 years later...

Archived