No announcement yet.

Electric Guitars: Rules and Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guitarNed
    I think we may have achieved a record here on HC for the longest time that the search feature has been disabled. ANyone know if that's true? Does it just seem like it's been a long time, or has it really been?

It's been what, 2 weeks so far? Or is it 3?
    -- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
    G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
    Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Comment

• Wow, tomorrow is Dec. 4th!!! I am so happy, and grateful. You all remember that the admins said Dec. 4 was the day that search would be restored and the new software would be implemented, right?

I think we should all thank the admins here on HC. It was hard work, I'm sure, but you managed to get the software installed and working by the date you said it would be ready! Good goin'!!

Is this the best place on the Internet, or what?
      You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows
      GB Trooper #198
      'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy. (sic)
      "Ned is the Jimi Hendrix of trolls." Minitruth, Dec. 18, 2007

Comment

• I don't get it. Today is December 4. Today was supposed to be THE DAY. Search was supposed to be implemented today. I *believed*.
        GB Trooper #198

Comment

• What the ****************?

I just tried the search function. It worked.
          Who the hell *is* this Phil O'Keefe guy?

All i can say is ...much appreciated. Thx!
          GB Trooper #198

Comment

• You guys have to tone it down. Read the rules. You cannot post sexually explicit photos on this forum. This means no nipples, no thongs, etc. If you wouldn't see in during a commercial on primetime network TV, then you shouldn't be seeing it, or posting it here either.

I just banned two guys for posting two huge photos with full on nipplage in a NGD thread.

This will not be tolerated. This forum is viewed by folks at work, at home, and their bosses or wives or kids could walk by at any moment and see these things.

-MB

Remember, all of you agreed to a Terms Of Use when you registered as a member here.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/faq.php

• Content Posted on the Site.

• You understand and agree that HC or its agents may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of HC or its agents violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members or in any way be deemed unsuitable by HC.
            If you want to SAVE ROCK 'n' ROLL, Join The MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA!!!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

• So, I'm not clear here, is it huge nipples that are banned or huge pictures of nipples?
              I puked last night after eating a volcano taco and drinking vodka. I felt like a ****************ing dragon.

Comment

• Someone at work should be working
                Originally Posted by adlo76

i used think guitarmandp was a douchebag.
                now i'm certain.

Comment

• it's all just a pisspoor imitation of WedgehedII's hard work, isn't it?
                  Hey, Cancer! **************** You!

Comment

• So, I'm not clear here, is it huge nipples that are banned or huge pictures of nipples?

Good question!

I'm gonna have to go with all of the above.

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

• Does this include the wang guitars? Please say it does.
                      several thousand dollars worth of gear and about five bucks worth of playing

Comment

• it's all just a pisspoor imitation of WedgehedII's hard work, isn't it?

The Wedge's work is classy and well though out. A tribute to us all.

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

I think I'm gonna throw some of my support behind this post.
                          I got your package it was all a mess/ lightning strikes the postman in his chest
                          I hope that you remember the things you had to say/ it's just a supernatural delay

Originally Posted by Echoes

liberals

Comment

Yes. Especially that bass one.

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

• Someone at work should be working

Now there's a thought
                              surfpick.com
                              The Missing Link In Your Musical Evolution

Comment

• Yes. Especially that bass one.

<3
                                several thousand dollars worth of gear and about five bucks worth of playing

Comment

Working...
                                X