Jake E. Lee: New Album?

GreatDane

• Members

who else digs this guy's guitar-work?

from Gibson.com:

Jake E. Lee Returns With New Album

On Tuesday Jake E. Lee Returns With New Album was a top story. Here is the recap: (Gibson) Former Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee is preparing to make his big comeback, with a new album being recorded at producer Kevin Churko's The Hideout Studios in Las Vegas.

Churko, of course, is the producer responsible for Ozzy's last two albums, Scream and Black Rain. Lee's new band, Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel, includes Ronnie Mancuso of Beggars & Thieves on bass and Black Betty's Jonas Fairley on drums. A lead vocalist has been chosen and a formal announcement is expected shortly.

Lee has already recorded a few guest appearances for the forthcoming album: Robin Zander of Cheap Trick, Paul Di'Anno of Iron Maiden and Maria Brink of In This Moment.

Tales From The Stage Volume 1 author Michael Toney has heard a few songs and he's pretty upbeat on the direction the music is taking.

"The two new tracks that I have heard are very impressive, and are incredibly fresh sounding

• Members

I would like to have been a fly on the wall at those auditions for sure. Lynch and DeMartini had some killer tone happening too. Both sounded tone-wise better than Randy with his half cocked wah (love his tone but it wasnt the best out there IMO) tone.

I am totally guilty of ffwd-ing to the solo of each tune on a dokken or ratt disc and then ffwd-ing to the next tune when the lead fades out. Lol. Outro solos ftw too.

• 9 months later...

Archived