Euro Spam thread because we are the world!!!

Frets99

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For sale: my Yamaha SA2200 in violin sunburst:

SA2200

Yamaha's superior version of the ES335; semi hollow construction, ebony fingerboard, bone nut, gold-plated hardware, push-push coil split on each tone knob; Hiscox fitted hardshell case.  

No scratches or flaws except some wear and slight tarnishing to the gold plate on the bridge pickup, and to a lesser extent the bridge saddles... output jack replaced recently.  Truly a stunning instrument!

Looking for

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi guys, looking to get myself a Tokai Les Paul Reborn so unfortunately something has to go to help fund it. This is a 60's strat replica built by Burtone guitars in USA. Not a lot of info on these as he mainly does work for TheGearPage members which keeps him busy.

This has an alder 2 pc center seamed body sprayed with a really thin coat of nitro and lightly aged (no checking). Genuine Fender vintage trem w steel block, fender mint pickguard, high quality pots and switch and handwound Roadhouse '65 pickups. The neck is medium C with nice dark rosewood board, Kluson style tuners by Gotoh and again nitro finished and the back sanded and Tru-Oiled for lightning fast feel.

Also comes with Deluxe Fender G&G case which is as new and looks great.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

2002 Fret King HB60 Corona. Great guitar in super condition - like new. 10" radius neck, medium jumbo frets. Comfy neck. Rosewood fingerboard. HSS-configuration, all Kent Armstrong pups. Wilkinson vibrato. Super Stratty sound on the single coils and a very defined humbuckertar that retains the Strat-like character of the guitar. Has a very good coil-split to boot. Only selling it because I am a maple fretboard guy. 650 euro excl. S&H. Comes with a good case.

fret1.jpgfret2.jpgfret3.jpgfret4.jpgfret5.jpgfret6.jpg

Archived