Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this guitar so damn cool

I could do without the "**************** you" at the 12th fret but damn, this guitar is intriguing for some reason. Too bad im broke

Looks pretty nice. But yes, that "**************** You" at the 12th fret is kinda cheesy

What
    >>>My Photography Page @ Flickr

Comment

Way more than a grand I bet
      GEAR:

Agile valkyrie w/mighty mite p90s
      Washburn Cs780
      Ibanez GRX 40
      Esp ltd H-1000

Fender deluxe 112 plus amp
      Digitech rp100a

Comment

Not sure about the price because drum city guitar land doesnt show prices on the site(you have to call or email them). But its a custom shop guitar so its way over 1k for sure

Comment

Personally, I like the twelfth fret, cheesy or otherwise...it's not exactly classy...but oh well like every piece of music that will be played on it will be.

"Hey Grandma, want to see my new guitar!?" Whatever...

Comment

That guitar would go peachy with my "****************!" belt buckle
            It could be, but somehow i feel there's a doings a transpiring!!

Comment

I like how it's Strat-esque in appearance but has nothing in common with a Strat otherwise! Maybe the '**************** You' is for Fender
              the city- it calls to me
              decadent scenes from my memory

"Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.

Originally Posted by batotman

There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).

Originally Posted by adlo76

Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

Comment

is it just me or do a lot of ESP guitars have low grade fingerboard? I played a hammet signature once and it was just the same as my crappy korean jackson ps3t
                Rock 'n rolling black/death metal :
                http://www.facebook.com/beerbleeding
                http://www.myspace.com/beerbleeding

Comment

Originally posted by keNz
                  I like how it's Strat-esque in appearance but has nothing in common with a Strat otherwise!

Thats what i liked about it

Comment

Is that the one for sale at www.uglyguitarsfortwelveyearolds.com/pointy ?
                    tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                    www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                    -For Sale:
                    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by blckbldng
                      is it just me or do a lot of ESP guitars have low grade fingerboard? I played a hammet signature once and it was just the same as my crappy korean jackson ps3t

Not just you, I have seen an ESP in a local shop with horrible rosewood too. Not only that, the OFR bridge is also rusting.
                      My Gear:
                      2003 Ibanez RG450LTD with Breed bridge
                      SX strat with maple fretboard and SD Hotrails bridge
                      5150 combo
                      BOSS OD-3
                      BOSS MD-2

UP THE IRONS!!!
                      METAL MILITIA!!!
                      Proud member of the MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA

Comment

I think (think) it's a KH-4. It's definitely a Kirk Hammett model of some kind, the signature gives it away.
                        - Sean.

Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.

Comment

According to the limited google results, the M2 was a custom job for Hammett and was one of a kind so the picture is probably of a replica done by the custom shop...
                          the city- it calls to me
                          decadent scenes from my memory

"Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.

Originally Posted by batotman

There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).

Originally Posted by adlo76

Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

Comment

that neck joint looks nice but everything else looks ****************ty. prolly sounds and plays well though.
                            Member of the Mazi Bee KICK ASS MILITIA m/

Comment

Originally posted by superpoo
                              that neck joint looks nice but everything else looks ****************ty. prolly sounds and plays well though.

The only part i dont like is the fretboard... it just looks really dry and ready to crack

Comment

Working...
                              X