Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelsonic Powerload Review

Purchased from a fellow forumite this is discontinued model. This is an absolutely fabulous axxe! Fit and finish are top quality. Playability is excellent and the sound is pure rock and roll. It's extremely light in comparison to say a Les Paul. Looks like a 3 piece Mahogany body, plastic trapazoidal markers are the only drawback. The inlays are done well, the plastic is the issue. I have never owned an SG guitar so i'm really liking the the access to the upper register on the neck.
    Kudos to Nelsonic on a well made guitar.

Sorry about the quality of the pic camera phone is all that I had available this morning.

Experience suggests it doesn't matter so much how you got here, as what you do after you arrive.

a better pic

Experience suggests it doesn't matter so much how you got here, as what you do after you arrive.

Comment

Awesome! Beautiful pic! I have one too and I dig it!
      If you want to SAVE ROCK 'n' ROLL, Join The MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA!!!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Originally posted by bzja
        a better pic

You bought that from Jeff, eh?

I was looking to buy one from some forumites a few months back, but no one would sell one to me. They do look sweeter than sweet.

Comment

Thanks Mazi , however the pic is from the seller. Jeff Coop

But I agree it's a wonderful additon to my collection !

Comment

That looks identical to my Agile AS2500, which i love. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks guys, it really rocks. I was thinking replace the pickups but is sounds great to me! I feel like Jack Black in School of Rock with it strapped on though !

Comment

Glad you like it, bzja. I was sorry to part with it, but there's a price to my recent insanity. Treat it well.
                HC Geezer Brigade member #49

Comment

Jeff, tried to P.M. you but your mailbox was full. Thanks for the Powerload, it's just plain wonderful.

Comment

• *BLEEP*
                    *BLEEP* commented
                    Editing a comment

PersonalProject wrote:
                    Ratae

PersonalProject..........   code words for "Please perma-ban my worthless arse before I place any more inane comments in old threads."  

Working...
                X