• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Jam #7

Take over the jams...

Rock & Roll!

Why have there been no legitimate responses to this?  Oh well, here goes:

https://soundcloud.com/milesl/harmony-central-stickyjam7

<div class="signaturecontainer">------------------------------------------<br />
    Loyal subject of the Epiphone Empire and just another one of the F-Holes<br />
    <br />
    The quartersawn has been pulled for you....</div>

Comment

• DaveAronow
      DaveAronow commented
      Editing a comment

• Buttcrust
      Buttcrust commented
      Editing a comment

milosch wrote:

Why have there been no legitimate responses to this?  Oh well, here goes:

https://soundcloud.com/milesl/harmony-central-stickyjam7

far out

• Buttcrust
      Buttcrust commented
      Editing a comment

milosch wrote:

Why have there been no legitimate responses to this?  

I'm kind of surprised, and not surprised. Lack of participation may be the best way to protest what some see

as a site that used to be OK, but is something else , who knows what, now. So, now you all can hear my performance, get a better idea as to my level of (in)competence as I "follow the bouncing ball"...lol 

I cannot load this into cakewalk.Maybe if you put this on soundclick I could jam to it.

Comment

• Buttcrust
      Buttcrust commented
      Editing a comment

upload your recorded performance as an mp3 in the                     ^^^ "insert a video" film strip "window" on the header thing there. It will take a few minutes to process, but no need to u/l to anywhere but HC (unless you want to link your performance to someplace other than HC)

So ya, I was bored....lol. Winter doldrums and cabin fever...and it isn't even Winter yet...lol

I plugged in a little amp, guitar, mic and an effects pedal thing, tuned the speaker system on my laptop and jammed away.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/video/gallerypage/video-id/dyYmNnaTpQDsTANAnrWHCwVI5oGd2R8H

Trooper #179. Epiphone Sorrento 50th ann. reissue, Riviera P93 (wine red, black pearl, gold), Wildkat, ES-355, SG 400, Dot Studio, ES-335 Pro, LP Standard Pro+, LP Junior , EL-00, LP Special 1, Gretsch Electromatic Double Jet w/Bigsby, Squier Affinity Strat, Deluxe Stratocaster, Affinity Tele, Greco electric double cut, Gibson LPJ, Les Paul Special Humbucker, Montaya LP, Regal Duolian RC-2, Marcus Martini A mandolin, Valencia A electric mandolin, Savannah F mandolin, Maestro mando-caster, Ktone F mandolin, Stella 12 string acoustic, Hondo H-320, Yamaha F325, Rogue 6 string lap steel, Warmouth P bass, Vox Amplug AC30 and cabinet, Mini 3 G2, AromA mini recording amp, Digitech Whammy V5 and MIDI controller, T C Electronic Transition and Flashback loopers, Boss Distortion DS-1, Electro-Harmonics Ravish sitar simulator w/ 2 MOOG expression pedals, Epiphone tweed mini, studio acoustic 15C, Fender Mustang Mini w/footswitch, Passport Mini, GDEC 3-30 w/4 button footswitch, Mustang 3 V2 (40 watt) w/ expression pedal and 4&2 button foot switches, Hiwatt Bulldog 20, Bugera V5 and 2x12 cabinet, Acoustic Lead 20, Marshall G10 MKII, NuX Amp Force, ZOOM G2Nu w/ expression pedal, SoundTech QM802 compact mixer. lol

Comment

audionet wrote:

Take over the jams...

Am I the only one who sees no link to a backing track on the original post?

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

• mnewb1
        mnewb1 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I noticed that too

i'll throw a jam track together this weekend

Comment

• mnewb1
        mnewb1 commented
        Editing a comment
        awesome!

• Jkater
        Jkater commented
        Editing a comment

mistersully wrote:

i'll throw a jam track together this weekend

If you get around doing one, I'll chip in. Thumbs up

Attached Files

• benzem
        benzem commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^Me too.

sorry guys... weekend was crazier than expected... i'll def get something up soon though

Comment

• Jkater
        Jkater commented
        Editing a comment

mistersully wrote:

sorry guys... weekend was crazier than expected... i'll def get something up soon though

I can relate to weekends being crazy sometimes.

Working...
    X