SRV lost acoustic blues lesson

• Members

hey all I have been trying to find a lesson on the song SRV does Called 'lost acoustic blues, which is on u tube but no lesson out there on it. I can play pride and joy and a few others by him, but this song is very different from them, and not easy to make sense of.

Thanks

• Members

You do have to download the video but if you have no qualms about that the rest is pretty much given.

Drop the video file into/onto Transcribe and it will open in both Quicktime as the original video and Transcribe as the squiggly audio representation.

Once there you simply set the speed in Transcribe - there are buttons on top or a bar at the bottom that responds to the mouse wheel in 1% increments.

You should be seeing this:

SRV_zps6quimev6.jpg

The speed is at 100% here but you can go as slow as you need to. Pretty much does all this right out the box. You do need Quicktime installed but it does all the connectivity automatically.

• Members
You do have to download the video but if you have no qualms about that the rest is pretty much given.

Drop the video file into/onto Transcribe and it will open in both Quicktime as the original video and Transcribe as the squiggly audio representation.

Once there you simply set the speed in Transcribe - there are buttons on top or a bar at the bottom that responds to the mouse wheel in 1% increments.

You should be seeing this:

SRV_zps6quimev6.jpg

The speed is at 100% here but you can go as slow as you need to. Pretty much does all this right out the box. You do need Quicktime installed but it does all the connectivity automatically.

wow that's amazing program. thanks much I am gong to get it in my pc today and start learning it.

• Members

You can highlight any section you want to work on in the audio window. Left click at the start of the section - this can be anywhere you feel is appropriate and drag the mouse to the end of the section. Transcribe will now loop that section. You can save the template or export an actual audio file of it with as many repeats as you want. I use Audacity to splice anything I need to and you can burn the file in whatever incarnation you need to CD. When I was using Transcribe on free trial, I did as many CDs as I could. Needless to say I found it so useful, I bought the license. :D

• Members
You can highlight any section you want to work on in the audio window. Left click at the start of the section - this can be anywhere you feel is appropriate and drag the mouse to the end of the section. Transcribe will now loop that section. You can save the template or export an actual audio file of it with as many repeats as you want. I use Audacity to splice anything I need to and you can burn the file in whatever incarnation you need to CD. When I was using Transcribe on free trial' date=' I did as many CDs as I could. Needless to say I found it so useful, I bought the license. :D[/quote']

oh ok great that is a perfect tool. as its very time consuming trying to find the same spot over and over lol that will help a lot

Archived