a test post

• Moderators

That's because it was spam for a commercial lesson site. Find another way to advertise that commercial site. But do not do it here. I have deleted those two posts. The next time I see you spam for a commercial site I will ban you.

cheers, Jed

• Members
That's because it was spam for a commercial lesson site. Find another way to advertise that commercial site. But do not do it here. I have deleted those two posts. The next time I see you spam for a commercial site I will ban you.

cheers, Jed

innocent mistake

• Members
Ha! Someone goott in trooouuuble!

Jed's the man, don't screw with him

(said with ALL due respect cause I really do think very highly of him)

ya, of all people, me. Well, it was like i mentioned something I was unaware of, i do think he was a bit harsh on me though, he could have warned me on the first post, but... I got the message. Still don't know why he was so harsh on me though, it's not like I don't hang out on the lesson loft, oh well...

• Members

You've probably noticed Lesson Lofts planted for each instrument. I asked what the format would be and here is Dendy's reply.

Here is how the Lesson Lofts will work. Anyone can submit a lesson. In exchange you can place spam to your book, or videos, or online lessons within the thread. (as long as it is not a competitive community site.) These will be moderated for approval. The goal is to have a lesson that may include tablature images, audio or video support files.

We have several rather well known folks lined up to participate, but it is open to anyone to participate.

When we get our first official lesson, I will "nuke" all of these comments.

Thanks

D

I imagine Jed's just tightening up for the influx. ??

• Members
ya' date=' of all people, me. Well, it was like i mentioned something I was unaware of, i do think he was a bit harsh on me though, he could have warned me on the first post, but... I got the message. Still don't know why he was so harsh on me though, it's not like I don't hang out on the lesson loft, oh well... [/quote']

Jed has always been a fair guy, I suspect he didn't look closely at who it came from, he just saw the typical spam type stuff and reacted. I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

Archived