Looking for a lessons website for starters

mrlucky7

• Members

I am starting to give guitar lessons to beginers in my area and was wondering if any of you would know of a website that would have basic lessons where I could print pages to handout to my students. It would be much easier than writting them from scratch !

Thanks !

• Members

Thank you Misha,

Those are great ! I will be giving the lessons in French so these sites fit perfectly. I am on the south shore of Montreal. I read on one of your posts that you purchased a Norman B20. That is a great choice. I just purchased a Norman B18 12 string. I chose the cedar top over the B20 spruce top because a 12 string already sounds pretty "jingly" and the cedar top has a better bass response (warmer sound). I'm having a lot of fun playing Harmonium songs (almost all done on twelve string). Also good luck with the surgery.

Thank You :)

• Members

mrlucky7 said

Those are great ! I will be giving the lessons in French so these sites fit perfectly. I am on the south shore of Montreal. I read on one of your posts that you purchased a Norman B20. That is a great choice. I just purchased a Norman B18 12 string. I chose the cedar top over the B20 spruce top because a 12 string already sounds pretty "jingly" and the cedar top has a better bass response (warmer sound). I'm having a lot of fun playing Harmonium songs (almost all done on twelve string). Also good luck with the surgery.

Thank You

Glad I helped and thank you for you encouragements! ;)

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

If you Google "How Chord Progressions Work" and you get onto the site of that name, there is a downloadable free lesson in pdf format. It's not specifically for guitar players but it has a lot of chord charts for basic songs and some essential theory.

Archived