X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Big Me" solo tab sought

I am after a good tab for the solo in the song "Big Me" by Foo Fighters. I went to the ultimate guitar tabs site and went around in circles many times without success. Thanks.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">See you in The Green Room.<br>Explorer with MHD Walter pups<br>R7<br>'60 CS Strat<br>Mesa 3ch DR + 4x12 Recto<br>Fender Hot Rod DeViIle III 2 x 12</div>

i just listened to this song and there is no guitar solo. maybe that's the problem? what version?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">musica delenit bestiam feram</div>

Comment

You know, I had that suspicion as well (no solo). My little brother emailed me and asked me to learn the solo from "Big Me". He plays a bit as well and I guess he wanted to learn the chords and have me play the solo next time we catch up. I could not recall a solo either, but assume he knows what he was talking about as he is a big Fooeys fan. I don't have the album so will have to get more info about what he wants me to learn. I will also give him a Chinese burn courtesy HC contributors.

I might try and get hold of the music for the vocal melody and from this create a solo for the song.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">See you in The Green Room.<br>Explorer with MHD Walter pups<br>R7<br>'60 CS Strat<br>Mesa 3ch DR + 4x12 Recto<br>Fender Hot Rod DeViIle III 2 x 12</div>

Comment

Anyone know where I could find the music for the vocal melody? No luck so far.

Comment

Working...
        X