how do I just embed youtube here

• Members

I don't want to put the link, but have the video show up
:confused:

JB: 1) Click on the YouTube icon above, the last one on the right. It will give you this.

2) In the middle of the 2 YouTube brackets copy and paste the part of the YouTube URL. See step 3.

3)Here is the whole YouTube URL. (

) but you only put the part, going from the right hand side to the last = sign. So in this example you would insert XmIeah8K1cE.

If you have anymore questions PM me and I'll help you out. Regards, Flip.

• Members

JB: 1) Click on the YouTube icon above, the last one on the right. It will give you this.

2) In the middle of the 2 YouTube brackets copy and paste the part of the YouTube URL. See step 3.

3)Here is the whole YouTube URL. (
) but you only put the part, going from the right hand side to the last = sign. So in this example you would insert XmIeah8K1cE.

If you have anymore questions PM me and I'll help you out. Regards, Flip.

[

http:XmIeah8K1cE]

• Members

Hey there, JB, great persistence!
:thu:
It took me awhile to get it too.

Thanks flip

kind of like my guitar playing, just never gave up, no matter if I didn't sound like Chet Atkins or not :)

one thing you learn about writing songs is that your ideas/thoughts/imagination need to have that "natural" persistence of getting that ideal word and for me I really wanted to learn how to post a YouTube and had not intentions of giving up, although I did start to feel a bit "mentally challenged" here :facepalm:

Archived