X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Gilmour Three Part Guitar Lesson: "Time"

Off of Floyd
    Rock ‘N’ Roll has a new home. Joining the Rock Square Community is FREE.

Welcome Rocksquare. Nice site

Very good tabs you provide, too!

Post often here OK
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

guitarville, thanks!

We're a brand new site, just trying to keep rock 'n' roll alive. We've got a couple of other lessons up right now if you're interested -- you can find them here.

Tomorrow we've got a classic on deck -- don't want to ruin the surprise but I think it rhymes with "Pimmy Jage" .
      Rock ‘N’ Roll has a new home. Joining the Rock Square Community is FREE.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksquare
        View Post

guitarville, thanks!

We're a brand new site, just trying to keep rock 'n' roll alive. We've got a couple of other lessons up right now if you're interested -- you can find them here.

Tomorrow we've got a classic on deck -- don't want to ruin the surprise but I think it rhymes with "Pimmy Jage" .

I did get the impression that the site may have been fairly new. Got it bookmarked. It is a very good idea that you've got at least the music to go along, kind of important thing to have.

Post often here.
        "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
        X