Blues Licks for Metalheads (lesson actually good for any rock/blues/metal player)

GJaunz

• Members

After a bit of a hiatus, I just started a new series of guitar lessons on my youtube channel. I'm calling it Blues Licks for Metalheads. Right now I've got three new lessons up, each demonstrating really fundamental blues licks that you can throw into just about any rock/blues/metal song and they'll work great. Here they are!

-Gianmarc

• Members

Hey Benzem! Long time no see, hope all is well with you :-). I haven't had time to do as much music as I'd like lately, teaching, classes, and research have been occupying most of my time, but I have found time to gig a little bit with a new band called Second Law. We play covers, mostly classic rock and some newer radio rock stuff, having a lot of fun with them. We covered Purple Haze the other day with me playing/singing it, that's something I've wanted to do for years, so that was pretty cool! I'm slowly working on another album as well, hoping that my schedule this quarter will allow me more music time :-)

How about you? What have you been up to?

Archived