Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Is There Anyone Home at WorkshopLive?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Anyone Home at WorkshopLive?

I have been using the WorkshopLive site for guitar and bass lessons over the past couple of years and have been generally happy with the results.  I recently ran into a technical problem when trying to display the lesson exercises on my Mac, and attempted to contact the company.  I used the online support form, e-mailed and called both 800 numbers listed on the site with no response (one of the phone #s gets a "no longer in service" message and the other just goes to a fast busy).  Does anyone have any idea of what has happened to these people?  Is the company going out of business or are they just on a long summer break?  Thanks.

threatening chargebacks is usually a good way to get the attention of unresponsive CS
    <div class="signaturecontainer">musica delenit bestiam feram</div>

Comment

• mwelling
      mwelling commented
      Editing a comment

Are you talking about withholding money?  Unfortunately, they already have my subscription fee, so unless I want to threaten to take them to court, I'm probably not getting anything back.  I could send a message expressing my unhappiness and letting them know that I don't plan to renew.  That was probably going to be my next move in any case, but I was wondering if anyone had any additional info on the company.  Thanks.

I know they're affiliated with the National Guitar Workshop in some way, but I'm not sure how much. NGW went bankrupt in the spring of 2012.
    www.poparad.com

Comment

• mwelling
      mwelling commented
      Editing a comment

Their website states that it is "brought to you by the founders of the National Guitar Workshop".  That wouldn't necessarily mean that if the one were to go out of business the other would have to as well, but perhaps they are linked in other ways that are not so obvious.  I have sent another message telling them that if they can't provide support, they ought to offer their customers a refund.  Perhaps that will get their attention.  Thanks.

Working...
X