Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam Guitar Lessons

I'd like to know a good site that offers Webcam guitar lessons at a decent rate?

I'd like to know a good site that offers Webcam guitar lessons at a decent rate?

If you're interested, I do webcam lessons, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the least expensive game in town.

Please feel free to PM me or send an email to jon@jonfinn.com and I'll give you the details about how it works. Thanks!
    Thinking too much produces exactly the opposite of the intended outcome.

Comment

not exactly what you asked for, and probably painfully obvious, but if you're looking to learn a song or technique, youtube has a ton of lessons.

Comment

Again, not exactly webcam lessons, but guitarinstructor.com has some pretty cool video lessons for $1.99. Don't know what level you're looking for, but I'm intermediate and bought some Tom Kolb and Greg Koch lessons and was blown away.

Comment

Save your money. Buy Learn & Master Guitar.

By far the best instruction I've ever paid for.

Comment

If you're into Jazz, check out www.jimmybrunoguitarinstitute.com. Article link also attached...

http://www.guitarplayer.com/article/jazz-jimmy-bruno/dec-08/90191
            CHEERS!

Comment

Paging Mark Wein....

Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

Comment

I offer affordable webcam guitar lessons. You can check out my site at www.guitartrainingcamp.com.

Comment

Working...
                X