No announcement yet.

Digitech EX-7

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitech EX-7

Anybody have this on their pedalboard? I do, It's got a lot of neat effects that sound convincing. and the overdrives are also good quality.

The die-cast housing on mine literally crumbled into pieces one day as I was trying to engage the toe switch. Apparently the pedal wasn't made for anyone just over 200 lbs. I was really upset because I enjoyed the variety of effects from it. But I would never buy it again knowing how poorly-designed the housing is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fender&EHX4ever View Post
      The die-cast housing on mine literally crumbled into pieces one day as I was trying to engage the toe switch. Apparently the pedal wasn't made for anyone just over 200 lbs. I was really upset because I enjoyed the variety of effects from it. But I would never buy it again knowing how poorly-designed the housing is.
      what do you mean, this thing is tough. it feels like it will last as long as any of my boss pedals. I hope it does I even tried the overdrives to boost my amp's lead channel and it sounded ok. I use it mainly for univibe and rotary speaker. I'm not that serious as a musician so I think this will do for now. i'm entering my late 30's so I don't see a need for much upgrades aside from a new amp and maybe a nice technical guitar.

Comment

The krians kannd errbuddy at Digitech.
        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Working...
        X