Happy to be back

Echotraveler

• Members

Hey guys, ive been out of the forum for some years now. Currently im on a personal quest to get back things that made me happy. Playing guitar, being a gear head, are some of the things im working on. So i got a couple of pedal quests to fulfill

1. Getting a power supply for my pedals - saw one on amazon for dead cheap($40 shipped) that can power all my pedals, yet a voodoo is triple...makes me wonder

2. Have 3 EHX pedals that have lots of rust. So i plan to gut them and give the cases an oxalyc acid bath. Its a trick i learned restoring bike frames. Ill document and post.

3. Wonder whats new in boutique pedals since i left. Recently got a caralinbread talismán.

4. Ive been getting my equipment to techs, my amps are getting freshened up, my guitars got setup real good and got custom hand wound pickups, which are simply amazing work by a local luthier. Literally saw him make a couple, a really cool experiece.

Hey guys, ive been out of the forum for some years now.

Welcome back! :wave:

2. Have 3 EHX pedals that have lots of rust. So i plan to gut them and give the cases an oxalyc acid bath. Its a trick i learned restoring bike frames. Ill document and post.

I'd be very interested in reading about and seeing that - please do! :cool2:

Archived