One Control pedals - designed by Bjorn Juhl and manufactured by OC in Japan - mini size with MAXI tone!

Bobby D

• Members

Hello HCFX! It's been a while - how has everyone been doing?

I have recently been making some video demos again, this time for the One Control pedals designed by Bjorn Juhl of BJFe. I have been a friend of Bjorn's for well over a decade now, and these latest pedals are the best yet. One Control has REALLY high tech manufacturing, and combined with Bjorn's circuits, we can finally get that BJFe sound without the big price tag. Most of the One Control pedals are street priced right around $125 or so, which is MUCH better than the $400 and up that the original BJFe pedals fetch. And according to the man himself, he feels that some of these OC pedals sound better than the BJFe originals.

here's a new one - the GOLDEN ACORN Overdrive Supreme - it's Bjorn's take on the "D" sound. I'm not a huge Dumble fan, but I find this overdrive to be really open sounding and juicy! Check it out at:

• Members
Bobby D!!! :love:

Great to see you! Nice video, as usual. :philthumb:

Thank you Phil! It's great to be back on HCFX - hopefully some of the old school guys will come out of the woodwork and say hello!

here is an INTERESTING pedal - I have been a chorus SLUT for a long time, all the way back to 1977 when I saw and heard my very first BOSS CE-1 Chorus pedal.

Bjorn designed this chorus called the Blue Monger - it's not your usual chorus, it's more angular and unusual sounding. It actually leans more toward a flanger, but it does this cool thing where it's NOT the usual smooth rate and sweep - this is much more skronky, and I dig it!

Archived